Trix The Abandoned

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

li'l tama lover#1!!!

Reaction score
One day, there was a tama. Her tama was as silver as a stone. She was waiting for somebody to buy her. A loving owner who wouldn't Abandone her. " If only somebody would Adopt me," said Trix to her brother Ralph. "Ya. Then our life would change. Your tama so silver and mine so green, you think someone would buy us, but no. They go with the pretty colors, like pink, red, gold," said Ralph to Trix. "Mommy, Mommy! I want theese ones!" said a boy to his mother. he was pointing to them. This could only mean one thing. He was going to buy them. "Okay, but remember Jimmy, they are your responsibilaty," said the boys Mother. "I know Mum," he said. "Trix! Hes buying us! This is the best day ever! Isn't it, Trix?" asked Ralph. "You bet! He looks like a nice boy that won't abandone us, what do you think, Ralph?" asked Trix. "Mabey. You never know," Ralph replied. "That's easy for you to say. I got abandoned from that boy. Luckly, Somebody found me and brought me back to the store," said Their friend Sally. "Oh. Well, that's okay. He might like us and decide to keep us," said Trix. "Well, Bye Sally!"

"That will be 32.00$," said the lady at the check-out counter. The Boy's mother paid for the toys and were off for home.

Latest posts

Back