Trophies and Medals

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Cant//Knit.x

Reaction score
Well, title explains it all.

Do you have any trophies or medals? If so, what are they for? How many do you have?

I have 3 medals and no trophies. Two of my medals are for choir from the last 2 years, and the other one is for completing the Premiere's Reading Challenge. Nothing really special, but it's better than none.

This year in August, the netball trophies will get handed out. My first trophy -- yippety yay.

So, do you have any?

I have a whole bunch of track meet ribbons. And my most proud accomplishment = -inserthighschoolname- basketball feeder tournament 1st place <33 I have a ost medal from a lame spelling bee.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have, lemme see... 7 Certificates, 1 medal, Some ribbons, and 1 trophy. All of the certificates are from all these English contests everywhere, and the medal is from a speaking English thingy. The ribbons are from my behavior and things xD The trophy is from the library 8D Reader of the month. Lol.

i have one, first place, from 2003 for my great effort on a summer camp (i didnt wanted to be there D:<, but i got a trophy ^_^ )

EDIT: typos!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any medals or trophies. I have a few certificates from Ozspell (an Australian spelling competition), I have awards from the local drama group and I have ribbons from being in the choir when I was younger. I think I had some kind of award from dance group but I don't remember, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back