Tropical Storm Fay

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie2989

Reaction score
Im in florida and stupid fay is totally just sitting over us!

My street is flooded and any more rain comes we will have st sit in a boat!

But I went out side during the storm and got blown away!

Is any body else going thro TS FAY!

Also did any 1 here the dude who got flung by a kite in the air!

I'm in Fay right now! I'm in Fay right now!

School got cancelled, that's why I'm online.

Luckyplz. I'm in the direct path, it's supposed to go to Pensacola from here. Most likely the strength will weaken and won't be that strong. The eyes' right over Daytona Beach now.

This is goina suck. Big time. Schools' been cancelled for my county and several others' in North Florida today and tomorrow. We're preparing for the worst. Just incase its' like Hurricane Jeanne (2004) And the winds' and rain are strong, some tree fell in our pool during Jeanne >< And lost power for 3 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Yesterday, Flagler county was the only one in Florida that had to go to school. It wasn't fair XD

I'm in orange county Florida so I have to deal with pain in the neck Fay too. Today I had to walk home from school in the rain.

I didn't know that Orange County had school today.

I also didn't know that this many TTers lived this close to me XD

Ah. Hurricane party.

^Yesterday, Flagler county was the only one in Florida that had to go to school. It wasn't fair XD
You forgot Duval, Nassau, Clay, and the other ones' in North Florida xP

Im not in fay (i am aslo in NY) but i have relatives there. Wow! Its gonna go back over water and if it makes it back into the gulf! Wow! Have any of you been hit by tornadoes? I hate tornadoes.

You forgot Duval, Nassau, Clay, and the other ones' in North Florida xP
I should've known not to trust Mikayla XD

Well, another reason to hate Florda, I guess XD

I should've known not to trust Mikayla XD

Well, another reason to hate Florda, I guess XD
Florida is like Hurricane country, AND the Lightening capital world of the world.

D8

eek, good luck with the storm.

hopefully you all that live in Fay's path got supplies.

(foods, waters, flashlights..)

i hope you all will be okay~

(i am thankful i live in the garden state)

I live in Texas, and we're going through some type of hurricane, I don't know which one it is, there are too many for me to comprehend. And we couldn't be happier. I mean we finally have RAIN! But all the grass is still dead and it's still 104*f out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back