True love?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok let me tell u something

the first cut is the depest ;)

espeshally under 16!!!(not saying that u shouldent like someone or anything cause like i know lots of people that do *they r like 8 and have boyfriends!!!!!!!*)

kinda wierd huh??

h

ho

hor

hors

horse

horseg

horsegi

horsegir

horsegirl

horsegirl9

horsegirl

horsegir

horsegi

horseg

horse

hors

hor

ho

h

and *no* i don't think it's *TRUE* love but it defently IS love...... ;)

True love?Am I truly in love??

I like this boy. Wait, no, I LOVE this boy. His name is Jason. He's sooo hot. ;)

And he's so nice to me too.

I can't stop thinking about him. He says he likes somebody in the class, and it's not the girl he ALWAYS goes out with. So thats good to hear.

We always talk on MSN and we always play outside together; if he sees me outside, he'll come otuside too. If I'm riding a scooter, he'll bring out his scooter too. I even rode his monkey bike before! ^-^

I've liked him since the beginning of the year. My friend likes him too, but today she said she didn't because he said, "Why'd you let the ball in!" during Gym. And during that time, she's all like, "He's soooo ugly!! Why do you like him? Don't like him." and my response was......"Look, he's really cute. And even YOU think so; remember you told me that for the past two weeks? Anyways, I don't like him because of how he looks.....but of how nice he is. He has this really great personality (and he's super cute too!). He's soooooo nice to me, and at the beginning of the year I thought he was ugly too. But once I got to know him, he because more and more beautiful to me." Now, she likes him again as well.

Am I really in love?? :huh: I think I am. I have never felt this way before.

**NOTE: Do not post "kids under 16 cannot fall in love" or blah blah blah. If you do, I'll get a guide to delete your post.
Holy crap o.o I am wondering if this Jason's last name is Wheelan, highly doubt it. He sounds like this boy named jason I know

Well it does sound like Love, if this girl asks you why you like him ask her "If I liked him, you would know already" Just Puppy love from the impressions of this

Well for one thing it seems like you're are really good friends with him, because I thought the same way with my friend and it turned out a year or months later we were just really good friends, that's a all :huh: . You think that ;) .

Last edited by a moderator:
well just warning all you people who tottaly LOVE someone at the age of 6 + if u posted who u like i mean LOVE (sorry) what if that guy\girl has an accout on tamatalk and looks at this topic and then KNOWS that u like him\her then you guys will be DOOMED!!!!!!!!!(lol i LOVE making people worry about the BAD things that could happen by posting somthing u dont want ur crush to know about) (and a friend could see and know its u cause u guys r like tootal buds and she\he knows ur account name she probly will tell.....its a possiblaty)

just WARNING YA lol

I'm pretty sure its just a crush, but I'm not trying to offend you. I've had like 1000000 crushes and I thought I was in love every time. Lol. How immature of me. :gozarutchi: Having a crush gives you this wonderful feeling inside, but I'm pretty sure love feels different. Have you had crushes before? If so, ask yourself if this one feels like the rest. If it does, it's doubtful you're in love. And be honest with yourself. Can you picture yourself with him for the rest of your life? Do you feel like you could tell him anything? Is his personality more important than his looks? If he was ugly would you still like him? Do you feel calm and not embarrased when he's near? If you answered no to any of these questions, it's not true love. I wont even start on about the "Kids can't be in love" thing - let kids have a crush if they want to, sheesh. It's just not likely for a childhood crush to turn into a serious relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back