True scary storys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let me just say before I begin, me and my friends like to take walks. xD

So one day, two of my friends, we shall call them Haleigh and Shalee, came over to my house. After a few hours of being our normal dorky selves, we decided to go for a walk. It was just us, nobody else went with.

So we were walking, and we decided to go down this road that's kind of deserted, but a lot of druggies live down there. But we were safe since people know not to mess with us. Well anyway, going down that road was a really bad idea. Not because of the druggies though. I'll just say for now that me, Haleigh, and Shalee have all had a lot of experiences with ghosts and the such. Haleigh and Shalee each have ghosts that follow them, so yeah. Anyway.

So, all of a sudden, Haleigh and Shalee just... stopped walking. So of course, out of reaction I was like, "Dude why'd you stop?" They had these freaked out looks on their faces and Shalee was like, "Andy ((that's apparently her ghost's name)) is telling me something..." So a few moments later, Shalee looked at Haleigh, and I swear Haleigh almost screamed. They told me to start running, and fast. So I was like, "Uhm okay" and we all started running.

Apparently this evil ghost that Haleigh and Shalee call 'Uncle' lurks around that street, and was going to kill us.

That's the end of that story. It's not that freaky, considering Haleigh and Shalee were probably just teasing me to get a kick. That story is true, but the ghosts and what was going on with them is like, fake. xD Congratulations if you get my point :D

we went to hortenkurby in grade 5 and we went through theis dark ally 4 of us by or self one of the other groups had said they saw a dead mans goast that they read about we heard a groan and my friend said what was that i got scard and we all ran and we saw a figure the teacher came and he dissarperd

KK, i have 2

1. I was walking home from school, and this old man was walking down the road, and he walked behind a tree to cross the road, and then when i walked past, he had gone, and i hadnt seen him cross the road!

2. My family has a REALLY old heirloom, its a Tudor Medallion. My Great-Grandma belived it was magic, and warned people of danger.(she was superstitious) I didnt believe her but then one night I went down stairs to get a drink, and i could have sworn it was glowing, it sits on the mantelpiece by the kitchen. Anyways, the next day, my school field caught fire cause some yr tens were smoking, and my arm got really badly burned.

Wow! Scary stories everybody! Here's mine.....

I was at school one day, outside for recess. Me and my friend had to go inside to get her jakcet from her locker. When we got inside, everything was perfectly normal. Suddenly though, as she was closing her locker. The whole school turned dark except for the emergency lights. Supposedly a wire had been messed with, causign all the power to go out. Me and my friend weren't really scared at all. A little while later, we went insdie teh school agai nto use the washroom. the school was still dark. I speeded in front of her and into the bathroom, but she didn't make it inside. A teacher (who obviously didn't see me go inside the ashroom) told her that she wasn't allowed. There were other girls inside teh washroom, who had snuck in as well. One girl, who had long orange hair, was spinning in frotn of the mirror saying, "Bloody Mary....Bloody Mary...." Her friends were telling her to stop it, but she continued. I went into one of teh stalls, and closed the door. The lock was broken, so I couldn't lock the door. As I was using the washroom, one of the girls friends yelled, "YOUR BLEEDING!!!" The bleeding girl, said Bloody Mary for the 12th time, then screamed. "I'M BLEEDING!" she cried. Suddenly, the lights went out. Only the lights in the bathroom, emergency lights and all. It was pitch dark. I was so scared!! I tried to open the stall door, but somebody was holding it shut because it wasn't locked. I was pushed backwards and fell down, bumping my head. I heard more screams, and people running out of the bathroom. I finally got out of the stall, and couldn't find my way to the door. I bumped into teh mirror, and saw my reflection. Blood was tricking down my face. I screamed, and saw somebody else's reflection. A girl was long black hair......scarred face.....and red eyes. Then she vanished. All the stall doors slammed shut, and all the taps blasted with water...flooding the sinks. I was practically crying, my heart was beating so fast. I ran to the bathroom door, and blood was on the handle. A teacher, who had heard all the screaming, went inside the bathroom. The emergency lights wee still off but everything was perfectly still. From that day I dread going into the washroom alone.....

TGD, that is beyond freaky. And scary. It's beyond screaky or frary, whichever way you'd like to put it.

Okay, one more from me... Yay!

My best friend and I always go to the park that was built with our apartment and swing when she comes over. Mostly just to swing and jump off. Anyway, we were doing the regular. I say "I'm bored." She says "Me too." Then we both look at eachother, get our shoes on and run out the door (LIM - Laugh in Mind). So we run to the swings, hop on, and get high up. She suggested jumping off at the same time, so we started counting down from 10. She got to about six, screamed, and practically fell off the swing in midair onto the rocks. So I'm all thinking "WTF?". So I jump, get over next to her and ask her what was wrong, why did she jump so early. She told me that something had grabbed her shoulder with what felt like a slimy hand and tried to pull her down. 0_o We went home.

TGD..That is so scary. I would not like to have been in that situation! o_O...

Mee! XD

This one time when i was at school, i was walking to go to the bathroom. (At break) So i pushed open the door and walked in. Got my hands washed etc. When the lights turned off, I'm scared of the dark so i quickly ran to oen the door. But it was ocked. I started sreaming and trying to open the dor. But noone was around (Outr bathrooms are along a corridoor)I started to scream and bang on the door, pulling it! But it couldn't budge.

I scrunched up in a ball and held my head. When the door opeed..Bitself, and kept whispering thankyou..hankyou..and quickly ran out. I dread even going down that corridoor again. o_O...I'v never been so happy in my life when that door opened. But i thought it was someone tricking me..But i looked behind the door and no-one was there. Plus i would have seen them run down the corridoor since it it is long and has no doors on it. *Shudder* It's making me worried now! xD

My 4th and 5th grade public school bathrooms are haunted. When your in there alone, sometimes the toilets flush by themselves, and you can hear something pulling toiletpapter out of the thing.

^^ I agree.

The only ghost stories I have aren't very scary, so I won't say anything.

[SIZE=14pt]Well I have about a thousand stories that have happened at school AND in the home:[/SIZE]

About 5 kids have died in my school so far. (not at the same time but a long time ago, I think before my school had that horrific fire.) Well anyways, I went to the bathroom in my school and something scary happened (I can't remember XD) and I told my BFF Mimoza and she got scared and she needed to go to the bathroom so I went with her. Me and her went in the stall (I know it sounds gross but the stalls are pretty big) and after we were trying to get out, it felt like someone was leaning on the door not wanting us to come out so we had to crawl under the stall XD and after that, the door flew open after we got out. Me and Mimoza told Ashley (the person we happened to sit beside in homeroom) Then she told us that a girl was choked in the stall we were in. I doubted it so I said "How do you know?" And she told us that the old principal told her..

A week later Mimoza and Katelyn AND Amber went to the bathroom and some weird happenings went on like a girl talking when there was nobosy there and then we heard that there was a girl who was playing around in the stalls and her sweater got stuck on the coathanger and she got hanged that way... PLUS IF YOU aRE ALONE YOU CAN HEAR TOILETS FLUSH ON THEIR OWN AND TOILET PAPER BEING RIPPED OUT BY ITSELF!

I know it doesnt sound scary but IT SURE WAS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Once i found a old bit of paper that said Ye shalt meet doom on the centenary-sir ... i forgot the name i dropped it it was freky and at a centenary 5 people died on camp camping is spooky

Okay I'm not 100% sure this is true but I guess I can tell it.

My friends cousin Samantha went to Japan to visit her pen-pal Nyuki. They went to this amusement park and there were like hundreds of people in costumes there. Samantha saw this really awesome costume of a mouse(very eerie) They way it walked just made her nuts. So she yelled,''Oh my gosh! Your costume is sooo cool! The way you just walk is soo realistic!!'' The person didn't answer but walked over to her. She wrapped her arm around them and Nyuki took a picture and video taped it. When the picture developed the mouse had a rusty knife in there hand!! She didn't remember them having a knife so her and Nyuki went on the rollercoaster and they took a picture.(I really don't know how) and that mouse was in the picture too! They took several more and the mouse was following them! They were spooked so they told the manager that the mouse was following them around and he said ''What are you talking about? That mouse costume hasn't been worn in years!'' so she showed him the picture and his mouth dropped wide open! He said,'' That's impossible! No one is allowed to were that!'' he said that the person forgot to put airholes in the mascot and a women was wearing it. It was really hot and she couldn't breathe so she tried to take it off but the zipper melted!!!A few minutes later she died and the had to remove the body and locked up the costume in a safe! They were extremely scared! They looked everywhere for that mouse but couldn't find her anywhere! They never saw her again!!

I remember one time, about a few monthes ago... me, my friend S.(we'll call hr S.) and this girl A.(we'll callhrA.) were going bike riding. by our old school we went to last year, there are woods and woods behind it also. There is a legend about a girl named Erin Duffy. In the woods by (not behind) she was said to have been killed while she was on this swing thing by her crazy neighboe, ad buried in the woods behind the school. we decided to go in the woods behind the school, and the sky was turning a weird color. my friend S. took a pic from a far away area, and there was a person...a man with long black hair... then we started hearing whispers around us... we were so freaked out that we began to run, we looked back i saw some dude standing there..then he like dissapeared... THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!

My friends cousin Samantha went to Japan to visit her pen-pal Nyuki. They went to this amusement park and there were like hundreds of people in costumes there. Samantha saw this really awesome costume of a mouse(very eerie) They way it walked just made her nuts. So she yelled,''Oh my gosh! Your costume is sooo cool! The way you just walk is soo realistic!!'' The person didn't answer but walked over to her. She wrapped her arm around them and Nyuki took a picture and video taped it. When the picture developed the mouse had a rusty knife in there hand!! She didn't remember them having a knife so her and Nyuki went on the rollercoaster and they took a picture.(I really don't know how) and that mouse was in the picture too! They took several more and the mouse was following them! They were spooked so they told the manager that the mouse was following them around and he said ''What are you talking about? That mouse costume hasn't been worn in years!'' so she showed him the picture and his mouth dropped wide open! He said,'' That's impossible! No one is allowed to were that!'' he said that the person forgot to put airholes in the mascot and a women was wearing it. It was really hot and she couldn't breathe so she tried to take it off but the zipper melted!!!A few minutes later she died and the had to remove the body and locked up the costume in a safe! They were extremely scared! They looked everywhere for that mouse but couldn't find her anywhere! They never saw her again!!
that's...man...if that is real...gez... *shudder* ccrreeppyy!! *runs under the bed*

i think that one is by far, the creepiest after the bllody mary one

a women was wearing a mascot costume It was really hot and she couldn't breathe so she tried to take it off but the zipper melted!!!A few minutes later she died and the had to remove the body and locked up the costume in a safe!
What a horrible way to die!! This is why I don't were mascot costumes-I almost wore one at are play but I gave the part to someone else and the zipper got stuck too and they had to cut a hole in costume lol.

ok let me get this straight, Samatha made fun of a stranger just by the way they walked.Then she wrapped her arm around them and then they video taped her walking! Wow. No wonder why that mouse was stalking her! I'd do the same thing too! I'm kidding!!LOL!!!!!

ok let me get this straight, Samatha made fun of a stranger just by the way they walked.Then she wrapped her arm around them and then they video taped her walking! Wow. No wonder why that mouse was stalking her! I'd do the same thing too! I'm kidding!!LOL!!!!!
no, samantha loved the costume and the mouse was following them....X_x creepy

and what a horrible way to die D:

eeeeekk! that's scary!! I heard theres alot of ghosts in japan!! ^_^ What kind of mouse costume? Like a real mouse or anime style?

eeeeekk! that's scary!! I heard theres alot of ghosts in japan!! ^_^ What kind of mouse costume? Like a real mouse or anime style?
i heard that too... i heard this one about this shrine... where u had to give in money and this lady stole some.. this shrine was near a water fall..... well they found the lady dead, she drowned in that water fall... i dunno if it's true or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back