Truth and dare?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cluck_cluck_chicken

Reaction score
I've heard plenty of truth and dare gone wrong stories. I wanna hear your stories.

I'll tell you one of mine;

I was dared to lick the inside of a freezer and it got frozen stuck there. It took ages to unstick.

Now, your stories!

I got dared once to lick my friends toe. Ew. 'Twas disgusting :D

I also got dared once to try to take a candy from a claw game and I got stuck there, for about an hour.

And another one which actually happened today. I was with my friend, playing truth or dare (obviously) and we were at the beach. She dared me to get up and do the chicken dance. I did it and my pants fell down. The beach was crowded so loads of people saw it. Was not good :furawatchi:

I got dared once to lick my friends toe. Ew. 'Twas disgusting :p
I also got dared once to try to take a candy from a claw game and I got stuck there, for about an hour.

And another one which actually happened today. I was with my friend, playing truth or dare (obviously) and we were at the beach. She dared me to get up and do the chicken dance. I did it and my pants fell down. The beach was crowded so loads of people saw it. Was not good :(
xDDD

Truth & Dare has gone wrong for me, many times. That's what makes it's so funny! :]

Example: My friend once dared me to take a bite of soap. >.< And I didn't even get to hiccup bubbles. I just felt really ill.

And then another time my friends dared me to paint my nails with toothpaste. So, naturally, I did. And it got E V E R Y W H E R E.

Well, once I was at a party, and I had to make out with five different boys. Then, I found out two of them had mono. I didn't get it, luckily.

There are so many, I can't list them all. Once, my guy friend had to take off his pants and run down the street. Just as he got halfway down, the police arrived, there about a noise complaint. We all got sent home. What a downer. It was amusing, though, when the police asked him if he had done any drinking tonight. Nope, we get drunk off of absolutely nothing. It's like a secret hidden talent.

I actually haven't played truth or dare in... a long time. But I know in the past, they've been pretty interesting.

However, as crazy I can be, I'm still somewhat practical and know where to draw the line.

Actually, most of the prediciments I've gotten into at parties have nothing to do with truth or dare. Just me feeling like being crazy.

This wasn't a dare, but about three years ago I was at my friend's house for her birthday party. I was in her bedroom, pole dancing/stripping on her bedpost, when her neighbor walked in.

And her neighbor is a guy, in my grade, that I talk to on a daily basis. Whoops. >w<

And actually, it got around school that I was stripping and pole dancing at Shannon's party. And then I got called a whore, a slut, etc.

Yeah... x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth & Dare has gone wrong. So. Very. Wrong.

Especially in school.

When I feel like typing it out I'll post some stories.

I got dared to lick a concrete area at school.

All my friends were like "EEEWWW!" when I did it. They couldn't believe I did it :)

Truth & Dare is what brought me and Aaron together. Other than him suddenly liking me. Christi, one of my best friends, dared him and I to kiss. And it was the best kiss I'd ever had. <33

After that, Christi wanted him and I to make out. Of course, I was too shy to make the move, and so was he, so a dare was the only way it would work. On the way home, in the back of Christi's dark van (her and her BF were in the seat while Aaron and I were sitting down on the floor) Christi dared us to french kiss. I was really nervous, well, about kissing him. We frenched, made out, nd he gave me a hickey. Only the frenching was a dare. After that he wasn't shy :)

Well, once I was at a party, and I had to make out with five different boys. Then, I found out two of them had mono. I didn't get it, luckily.
There are so many, I can't list them all. Once, my guy friend had to take off his pants and run down the street. Just as he got halfway down, the police arrived, there about a noise complaint. We all got sent home. What a downer. It was amusing, though, when the police asked him if he had done any drinking tonight. Nope, we get drunk off of absolutely nothing. It's like a secret hidden talent.
That happens to me. Mostly when I am overheated or is wearing a sweater. XD

That happens to me. Mostly when I am overheated or is wearing a sweater. XD
Yea xD Although it was also probably the Red Bull. We were wired. It was like, 3am. No one was near tired, we were even more energized than at like, five. I swear, we bought out the entire stock of Red Bull at HEB(the grocery store).

lmao. Phoebe. <3

Um, I pole danced with a lamp... Licked the floor... Texted Michael (exish, guy.) that I loved him, and had to string it along.. ;.;

Does, eating out of other peoples food count? xD

Also, Um, Well, I havent had a party with Ina, so, xD That would be bad.

lmao. Phoebe. <3
Um, I pole danced with a lamp... Licked the floor... Texted Michael (exish, guy.) that I loved him, and had to string it along.. ;.;

Does, eating out of other peoples food count? xD

Also, Um, Well, I havent had a party with Ina, so, xD That would be bad.
OHMAGAWD. I did the same thing, the pole dancing, in the street, on a lamp post, walking with my friends. I even slapped my thighs and screamed. It was quite a show, really.

And once, we were at the mall, in the food court, and there was this dude that we knew, but he didn't see us, so while he left his plate to go get napkins or something they dared me to go and eat his Orange Chicken. I did it. He was rather confused. But when he saw us hooting with laughter as I almost fell down the escalator running away, he knew that we did something, and made us buy him more xDDD That was so much fun.

i once got truthed (that didn't sound right...) to tell my super secret crush. I lied, though. :eek:

All the girls in my class know my crush, but yet none of the boys know :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back