Try this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purple Pink light blue and Lime green and Orange I love all the colors of the rainbow! ^-^ And what do you mean I'll give you your answer didn't we already answer? MY god confused!

Last edited by a moderator:
Purple Pink light blue and Lime green and Orange I love all the colors of the rainbow! ^-^ And what do you mean I'll give you your answer didn't we already answer? MY god confused!
She means that you pick your fave colour and she will see if it fits your personallity. She's my friend and she spent the night when she did this so I pretty much know every colour's answer.

Purple means you like to be an individual, you are sensitive and witty, you're tempermental and artistic, and you have a strong desire to be unique and different. Pink means you symbolize love and affection without passion. You like affection and like to feel loved and you like to feel secure. Blue means you're soft, soothing, compasionate, and caring. You are patient, persevering, conscientious, sensitive and self-controlled. Green means you symbolize harmony, balance, hope, renewal, and peace. Orange means you like luxury and pleasure and you love to be around people. You dramatize a bit and you are popular. You also symbolize youth, strength, fearlessness, curiosity, and restlessness.

If that is like your personallity reply back.

orange orange ORANGE! orange orange ORANGE!!

my favorite is Orange!! :(

cecib :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back