try try and try again

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Momo8890tamagotchi

Reaction score
hello everyone my name is Morgan and im trying again with a log!

i have a question for you tamafans witch tama sould i log a v4 a v5 say no to v5 and a v6 or a tamago.

please pm me what you think i should do when i get 1 vote ill start this log.

hello i got the first vote and it was v6 so im logging the v6 tommorow.

Last edited by a moderator:
DAY 1

hello thanks for the 40 veiws yesterday i think ill get 80 today but well i hatch my tama and it was a baby boy i think he wants to say something

Alex:googoo gaagaa

Morgan:and yes i named him alex oh yeah this is what happen since this morning

first i feed him then i played every game then got hungry then went sopping and he got 2 puddings and 2 tacos and a plant got sick after shopping so gave him medicine then used the plant and the evil thing came down then he got hungry so like ive been feeding i feed him baby food then i let himm play with his train with he calls gogo ga goo ga plus is instrument is a saxsiphone alex loves his train he got hungry so i feed him he likes hip hop music he played a game then he pooped then went to sleep like snap right after flushing and thats what happened im going to end it here i update when he evolves and i just played with him and feed him.

PS:ive cought him doing the peewigl dance.

little update he evolved into a kuchitamatchi.

and when evolved he got hungry so i fed him tacos.

he also got hungry and unhappy so i played games and he went to preschool and got a mirror and met friends.

PS:today was his birthday!

tamafans im moving this log to anthor log right now and thanks for 50 views + im restarting alex if i get a boy im naming it alex and a girl will be sally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back