Trying to advoide the same tam

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammy12321

Reaction score
For those new members out there who always want to change the their tama(like you always want to have a different adult tama) heres a tippy you guys can read:~

1.)First try getting a Marutchi it may sound wrong but thats the reasson.

2.)After having Marutchi you should had gain some training poits(because Marutchi is the most spoil, and notty)

3.)You should try having eaither a Oniontchi , or a Hinatchi, why? because these are the worst teenagers you could have.

4.)After having some time with your teenager, (Hinatchi or Oniontchi) you should or maybe at least full training points.

5.)Wait a few days untill your teenager turns into a adult you might have a surprize^-^

(Reasson:The whole point of having a bad tama at the beginning is that your accutry turning he/she into a good tama by

gaining training points and making it more disaplen, causing it to turn into a good tama^^

hope it helps=)~ :eek: :angry: :p :wacko: <_<

Yes, it is certainly a great help <_< But one qeustion, do you know how to get the Mautchi? That is what many members would ask, and the rest is a great guide :angry: Just that one qeustion, shiould be answered, great job on the Info though, thank-you for taking the time to share it with us :eek:

-KG-

i think you get a mautchi from spoiling your baby like i dont really know but i think if you don't really care for the baby and let it cry, and let the poop stay thats a 70% that you'll get a mautchiO_O

Nicely done! Thanks for all the Info! It will certainly help out a lot of New members :lol:

-KG-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back