trying to make tamagotchi older but i cant

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatamatamagotchiyay

Reaction score
my sis killed my tama :huh: so im trying to make it older someone told me that i can make older by changing time i cant do it it wont work :) can anyone help

Your tamagotchi will not change the age if you just spe up the time- it will stay exactly the same, ;)

Just don't pase your Tamagotchi and care for it normally, be patient. :D

If you change the time to the time your tamagotchi turned into a child, it should change the age.

thanks and i ment to say she killed it and i started over so i cant make it older by chaing the time

the whole point of a tamagotchi is to take care of it and watch it go throught the whole growth process. what is the point of making it older..

Well, why would you want to make it older? What you were told is not true and there is no way to make your tamagotchi grow quicker. I wouldn't want to do that anyway.

Tama Mama ;) ;)

PS. mmmotterpops is 100% correct; the point of a tamagotchi is to take care of it and go through all the stages of its life, not rush it! ;)

That little glitch has been ineffective since the first tama's. Everyone is right, the best thing to do is to just take good care of it and be patient ;)

[SIZE=8pt]You can't make your Tama grow any faster unless you debug it (which i don't recommend). Don't worry, just be patient, like Leala said, and before you know it, you'll have an adult tama :nazotchi: [/SIZE]

Actually, like everyone said, you can't change the age by time. A trick you could do if you don't want to take care of your tama is to change the time to make your tama sleep. And each time when your tama wakes up, you can set the clock to the time when your tama goes to bed. That way, your tama can evolve without you having to take care of it. But I don't recommend that. I used to do it, but not anymore. That's when I thought to myself and said, what fun is it if your not going to see the growth process or take care of it.

\\ng//

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back