TT Elders~ Those from '06 or later

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! I just realised I am like, the only 05 here!Everyone joined in 2006, didn't they? xD Popular time!
Noez! D: I'm from '05. I just joined with a different account.

My first account was like, my_catdesmond or mycat_desmond or something.

Then I had tamagirl_desmond, but the password didn't wokr after awhile. So I made this. ^^ Ta da!

Oah!

Yay! *high five*

This was my first account.. I don't think I have another.. Exept I go on my sisters sometimes. xD

I joined January 1, 2006 (Another account, of course)

My posts were terrible. I made new topics just because I was bored.

I didn't understand much then...

New members just need to follow the rules.

They might get it later and they might not.

I have to agree. I feel like the new members get away with a lot more then we would have.

It's like, just because they new, they get off easy. Just because they're new doesn't mean they can't read the rules.

Also, their is a lot more SPAM. And Txt Tlk.

I joined in March '06, on my username, erm, it was like tamagrl97 or something.

I can understand that many of you are frustrated with people who use bad grammar and "txt tlk", but please try to remember:We were ALL new once.

Everyone. From the people who break the rules and SPAM to the "ordinary" members to the senior guides.

I remember that when I first came, all I was desperate to become part of the community. If I had stumbled upon a topic like this where people criticized "n00bs", I would have been very, very, sad. :mametchi: Someday, those "n00bs" might turn into "elders" and start grumbling about new members! :p

Please remember, everyone, that just because someone is new doesn't automatically mean they are a rude person who SPAMs and ignores the rules. I wasn't like that when I first joined, though I did tend to insert a few more smilies than necessary. ;)

I really don't see how new people are "taking over". Just because there are a lot of new people around here doesn't mean they are taking over anything! ;)

And finally, isn't new people discovering and enjoying tama talk a GOOD thing?
not always.

It is true, but think:

I still see a million new people try to scam us, like in Webkinz Chat.

The same person, making 3 accounts.

They also ramble a lot... *sigh*

mametchi :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back