Tuck Everlasting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, seriously, do you know how hard it is to make a movie out of a book that short? I could have read that book in a shorter amount of time that it took me to watch the movie. We should have read that book in third grade, not sixth.

No, they're not going to make a PG movie that has an adult falling in love with a child. Yeah, it's different from the book. There have been many books 'ruined' by movies. When you go see a movie that was based on a book, you shouldn't expect it to follow the storyline. They never do.

What movie are you talking about, anyways? There were two.

I think they could easily make a movie about an hour and a half long from that book there is plenty going on in few pages, so maybe they could stretch it a bit.

Quite a few of them do, fluffums. Redwall did, Silverwing, Harry Potter, and quite a few others.

But even if the movie dosen't follow the book's storyline, could they at least attempt to make it good? I loved Eragon though the storyline was bashed up, because it was pretty good.

There were two? o.o

I didn't read the book x-x

But Disney screws a lot of stuff up. So I'm not surprised.

~ChibiMuffins

Ugh, Its just like James and the Giant Peach: STFU, you hags at disney. james's parents didnt get taken from a rhino :D

Our class watched the movie and was mainly upset because:

1. Winnie aged about six years.

2. They turned the whole movie into the love story.

3. What was with Miles being so creepy and getting into the fight at the bar? Seriously...he was nice in the book.

4. She didn't pour water on the toad in the movie! Where's the toad?! Seriously! We all loved the toad! I WANT THE TOAD!

Stupid Disney.

OOC:Woot! its Skye! :D

On topic: Disney screwed up all the good stuff. End of storiez D:

Agreed <3 Mines cuter, though. Mine has a glow around him XD

Well, on Tuck Everlasting now. RIP Frog, killed by Disney.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree. R.I.P frog.

gosh, they made her like 5 years older, turned miles into a freak, and gave everything away in the first 15 minutes. i don't see why they would bother attempting a movie if they were going to butcher the book.

Latest posts

Back