Twilight fans!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got one canine pulled and the other ones pointy then the bottom are pointy sooooooo im 3/4 werewolf 1/4 human

YESSS! I'm a vampire! I wanted to be one ^_^ According to Twilight, they're perfect! My top canines are very sharp, and the bottom ones are a tiiiiiny bit sharp but you can't even notice it, they're still pretty much flat. :3 Yippee~

They arnt even really werewolves....anywho Im a wolf I guess > 3 > I much rather be a fox though. Or ferret

I only came on this for my sister, she loves Twilight just as much as I love My Sister's Keeper. This was what happened when I went to see what she was:

Me: Show me you teeth.

Sister: -opens mouth for half a second-

Me: Open your mouth, let me see all your teeth.

Sister: I'm watching a movie!

Me: This is a Twilight thing.

Sister: -pauses movie and opens mouth-

Me: -inspecting- Top canines, yes, bottom ones flat. You're a vampire!

Sister: Yes! How do you know?

Me: -explains topic to her-

I'm wierd however. I have one sharp top canine and one sharp bottom canine. The other top and bottom canines are flat. What would I be then?

I'm wierd however. I have one sharp top canine and one sharp bottom canine. The other top and bottom canines are flat. What would I be then?
-offtopic: You are a renesmee

twilight sucks and its for preppy wanna be vampire/warewolf teen girls :( ;) ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back