Twin Ants :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rex

Reaction score
I just got the Twin Ants on my Morino! What a surprise, I wasn't even trying... I want to get Koganetchi, which I think is going to elude me forever. I've seen conflicting information about the Ants around the web (that you have to feed them only treats, that you have to keep them very very hot, that they actually come from a second cocoon later in the game) so I thought I would share how I got them.

twins1.jpg

I fed my Imotchi the treat option until it got up to 40gs, filling most happy hearts by saving it from attacks, but playing a few games. I missed one attack and had to give it medicine. Once it got to 40 I started feeding it leaves and balancing each leaf out with one game, keeping it at exactly 40. I knew I had something interesting going on when I noticed the cocoon acted very strangely. I could leave it on hot for hours and hours and it would only move a little when in the past I’ve had it move up a notch every 4-6 hours. It never actually even made it all the way up to the right side of the thermometer to as hot as it can get. And whenever I switched it back to cold to even it out, it went down to cold very quickly. So, I kept it on hot overnight and woke up with the little secret ants! :)

thanks for the replies! I was wondering how the bandaged-up graphic would look with the twin ants--wasn't sure if they'd go the easy route and use the same image of just one creature wrapped up... but lo and behold, two little ants wrapped up after I missed a predator!

bandage.jpg

how funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back