Twin packs of version 2 tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rissole

Reaction score
Hi all,

I love my tamagotchi and am hooked. I have seen some people are selling twin packs of tamas, version 2, are these real? I would like a twin pair.

Just wondering, Rissole.

I must get organised and do a sig. l will add that to my to do list. :huh:

Yes, I believe they are real. They're called "Best Friend" or "Friendship" packs, or something similiar. I've read about it on various sites. ^_^

Hi all,
I love my tamagotchi and am hooked. I have seen some people are selling twin packs of tamas, version 2, are these real? I would like a twin pair.

Just wondering, Rissole.

I must get organised and do a sig. l will add that to my to do list. :unsure:
yes they are real

i read about them on the bandie site i think they r called friendship packs

They r called "friendship packs" b/c my cousin just got one and they r genuine. I'm so jealous of him.

Just saw some at Target today while picking up my tama 2 ^^ ; they are indeed called "Friendship Packs" and go for $29.99. Real cute!!

$29.99 is a reasonable price b/c it would be like buying two tamas 15x2=30

I went to toys r us and they didnt have friend ship packs so i bought only one... also they had this thing where you can only buy 2 tamas per person but i think they have that everywhere, right?

Actually our Toys-R-Us doesn't have a purchase limit.. and $29.99 is correct for Friendship tamas.. since $29.99 is right for 2 tamas.

WOW!!! where do you guys live

my tama connection 2 cost $25 and the twin packs *or friendship packs* cost $39 in our target

Dang those prices are insane!! >.< I live in California... all the places I've checked in the area carry them for the same price.

WOW!!! where do you guys livemy tama connection 2 cost $25 and the twin packs *or friendship packs* cost $39 in our target
they live in the us or somewhere where the tamagotchis are cheaper i know where you live mushmush you live in australia big w has tamgotchis donw to $20.00 for a limited time only i think you will find the twin packs will go up to $48.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back