TWINS ARE REAL I HAVE A PIC TO PROVE IT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=11pt]Binary, you never cease to amaze me with your thoroughness. [/SIZE]I could have sworn I had also seen that picture before too.

Had you not provided the link, I was going to say that it was such a poor quality photo that it could have easily been Photoshoped. :D

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>But ANYWAY.. the point here is that there are still NOT playable twins.

*wants to kill topic*</span>
that kid proble toke that from my myspace i uploadid it a year ago he stole it

So Legendarytamaseth, what mmost of us are trying to say is that you can't have twins or you are lying. Look at your first post. it said you were rom testing YOUR tama and look what happend (then you gave the link) on the link that binary gave us, that topic was made in december. And also I don't think you both have the same tamagotchi's the same green carpet the same tamas on the screen and the same pose as the tama's were doing. That is pretty hard to believe if that all was true. So please don't lie to people and copy somebody's picture who had it before you.
i said he stole it from my myspace its being thare for mounths see https://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...iendID=75100151

see, i knew it,they took the picture and doubled it up to make twins on the computer. i knew it. also i saw that same picture with the twins which obviously now isnt a twin. it was a lie after all. :D
thay toke it from me and then did that jeez losers at least i know the truth :kuribotchi:

That image is from this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=33419 from Dec. 2005.
So, please tell us again how you were rom testing.
I knew I saw thoses pictures before Legendarytamaseth, Legendarytamaseth binary isn't wasting his life If you talk like that you might be banned :puroperatchi: Legendarytamaseth your not suppused to use things fro other peoples topics and clam it's your own It's mea spirated and same with calling binary a loser....

your just lucky i showd you loser this its just somthing that hapend like a year ago i just joind tamatalk so thats why it toke so long and some kid toke this pic from me and said it was his and i was rom testing and when i reset it it had one egg but two tamas inside
...that was a month ago and yes Mothra I think you can close this now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back