TWINS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't actually grow two characters at once. never believe anyone who says that.
Yeah I went on some website and they started giving me some junk about getting QUINTUPLETS!! And they said it has to live for 99 days and then you reset it and get quintuplets! Oh my gosh! How do you even get one to live that long? I can barely get mine to live 10 days!!

heres your pic. im gunna make a topic about it somemere else.

https://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tammy5sa.jpg
stop trying to fool people with your pictures. this was just when you used that code 32479 91490 to duplicate your tamagotchi. you just took a picture when the double was dancing with your tamagotchi withthin those 15 seconds to make it look like you had twins. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
We already must have about 50 topics on twins,

Twins are not possible!!! :D

After u mate, there are 2 babies on da screen.

then in 10sec. the other babies joins the male. :(

HA! HA! HAHA!!

We already must have about 50 topics on twins,Twins are not possible!!! :D

After u mate, there are 2 babies on da screen.

then in 10sec. the other babies joins the male. :(

HA! HA! HAHA!!
yes they do in v3 you type this code and you get twins

yes they do in v3 you type this code and you get twins
no... ._. its a double, a mirror image if it was a twin you would have 2 at the very beginning. the code only lasts for 15 seconds its not twins. ._.

Yeah I went on some website and they started giving me some junk about getting QUINTUPLETS!! And they said it has to live for 99 days and then you reset it and get quintuplets! Oh my gosh! How do you even get one to live that long? I can barely get mine to live 10 days!!
mine is a grandma and is ummmmmm..... *checks tamas age* 65 years old!!!!

I have heard many stories about twins. I heard that they are real and they aren't. The point is there are many different stories on it so don't trust one story. You might end up at the begining. Be careful. Try making a poll on it. Hope I Helped, Drey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back