Twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda like A.C.D.C, but not love it.And of course, whenever you get married there`s ALWAYS twins.You just get to keep one of them.

whos moterhead and danzig? :wacko:
P.S Tamas roc like ACDC AND Black eyed peas. :blink:
i know wat u mean about acdc and black eyed peas.i escpecially like " rocking on the high way"

On the V1 and V2 Connections/Connexions the only time you get twins is when the female gives birth to two babies of the same sex and one immediately leaves the screen to join the male as TamaDogg said in an earlier post.

There is no 'cheat' or 'code' to get twins on IR ConneXions / ConneCTions.

This is something that has also been confirmed by BanDai as Jappyx said in an earlier post.

It doesn't matter which one you have heard, nor if it is one that sounds like it could work - I promise you that it is a rumour that surfaces in the TamaTalk forums on a tediously regular basis - appprox once every 6 weeks! (...and it is not true... )

Sorry!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Well, I ahve a tamagotchi codes sheet but I lost it. Anyways, to get twins, yur tama first has to live up to 20 yrs and then, when u see its angel floating away, u press a series of buttons and u should here a *beep* If it worked properly, then u should have 2 eggs on the screen. I am very unsure if this works, and I will try to find the series of buttons :ichigotchi:

I believe there are twins, but I am not sure how to get them...

Angelgotchis can have twins :furawatchi: I think. It makes more scence to have Angelgotchi twins than a regular tamagotchi connection having twins.

By) Mango

actualy there is a way to get them but in the proccess you will not grow up any years

once adult so you must reset

i got twins when i was debuggin my tama but it sort of broke there was 2 tamas on the screen both identicle they so nothing cause the buttons dont work and all they do is bob around on the screen it is rubbish

do not attempt to try thins it will break your tama

but all i did was pull off that grey thing that stiks up

it will break and might not always get twins IT WILL BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh by the way i did this on my v2 it works on v3 because there is a code pm me to get it

im joefish60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back