twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone should complain to admin if people are spamming :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: <_< <_<

:p :D :mametchi: :lol:i did it right and it didn't work because mine died so you are wrong :blink: :) :ph34r: :D :D

wow i works but it resets your tamagotchi i hade 25 freands now i have none :unsure: but when u get the black screen press a the b then c 1 arfther anoth er till u see Rom ok press a then do it agen till u see the stand by screen and it DOSE WORK

evryone its a LIE dont lisen please it is a lie I reapeat it is a LIE do not try this if u do not want to be disapointed it did not work :furawatchi: :) :) :) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

people i wouldent try it if i was u my friend tried it and about 1 minute later it just shut down on him and he even tried putting new batteries in his tama but it still dident work? :unsure: :unsure:

javascript:emoticon(' :unsure: ')javascript:emoticon(' :unsure: ')

does it really work i'v never killed my tamagotchi.but i have only just got it1

it is on the second generation i just keep restarting it!

my tamagotchi is blue with flowers on.

For some reason, some people are saying yes, and some ppl are saying no to the Rom test. Have any proof?

I do, LoL, the pic of the two tamagotchi characters on the screen. :kuribotchi:

First of all, there is NO SUCH THINGS AS TWIN TAMAGOTCHIS! Although if you have an Angelgotchi, you can get twins WITHOUT THE CODE. Angelgotchi twins are sooo adorable. Well anyways, believe it or not, this is just a scam to get you to delete your tamagotchi and try to get twins. DO NOT TRY IT.

-xox_Jaade :kuribotchi:

if you say something like that then you MUST provide a pic or sumthin..or else a billion people will:

1. disagree with you [sometimes quite rudely]

2. be so eager and ask you how it worked a billion times.

and also, it doesnt work. i wouldnt kill your tama over it. literally.
Sometimes that is NOT a good thing to do. People could photostop it.

my freind told me about it im trying to make my tamagothi relly old so it could pass away <_<

Quote:No. There is no way to get twins, please don't spread false information.

[SIZE=21pt]YES U HAVE TO DEBUGG IT AND WEN U CHOOS A TAMA THERE WILL BE TRIIPLETTS (CLOSE ENOGH TO TWINS)[/SIZE]

it doesent work :( LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

wouldnt you have to reset it or download when you press the reset button and if you press reset the eggs might come away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back