TWINS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here Is How To Do ROM Testing:

To do a basic ROM test or Connect With an Egg you have to push Reset,A,B,and C at the same time. Let go of reset first, then the other 3 and you will be at a dark screen. Push A,B,C,A, and the screen should say ROM TEST. Wait and it will change to ROM OK, then push A and you will be at the Stand-By screen for connecting. Just connect like normal.

Happy Now?

This Is A Tip I Learned By Randomly Pressing Buttons

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Just Something Everyone Should Know About A New Member:

I Have A Connetion V3

And It Is Silver

[edited: some stuff that i think you have already read but i kept the part that stood out to me, heh heh]But if you have twins, you should ALWAYS provide a Pic. This will keep people from yellin at ya. ( thx to _tama_cream_soda_ for this tip)
yay!

im thanked!

i would like to settle some rumors now. its a bit long but all of it is important!

~rom tesing in its part in twins~

*rom testing does not screw up the insides cuz factory workers use it to test a tamas connecting capability. if it screwed the tama up all ur tamas would be glitchy!

rom testing does not guarentee twins.

[yes, i DID see that pic too...]

it is said to be a strange reaction from tamas in rom testing. but i do not believe that unfortunantly for me if they do exist.

~the futengotchi despute~

so far, there is no real proof of turning a regular charicter into twins. there is no proof. futengotchi [the twins on angel] only come together. they are one 'charicter' and there is no possible way to get one futengotchi alone. so the opposite cannot be done~ turning a regularly singular tama into a tama in pairs.

~twins dont exist but!~

twins do not exist in my oppinion BUT you CAN get tripplits! through debugging. there is a charicter that ONLY comes in threes. so in a way it is just like futengotchi and we are still nowhere in getting twins. [its differnt from futengotchi cuz its ugly! futengotchi is cute]

~the codes to get twins~

these are much outdated, and were around since P1/P2, thats like '95! or so.

that 'when your tama is flying away one' is the code i am referring to now.

i do not think it is wise to try any of these codes.

bandai seems sure that there are only 5 [v2] or 7[v3] codes. i dont think they would keep it entirely hidden when they could use it for major publicity.

~messing around with tama insides~

thats pretty fun, actually. ive fooled around for a long long time, and no twins, so that doesnt work apparently. i turned the screen on its side and thats as far down as you can dig.

~pictures~

it is so nessasary to keep pics of tama twins. but! that doesnt mean people have to believe you! or the pic doesnt have to be real! twins! or is it?please take a look at that picture of a tama i have included. it is p1/p2 and there are twins! the maker tells of how they dilebreitly did this.

[its at the bottom of the web page. may have to scroll down a lot.]

~my conclusion~

go fly a kite and stop worrying about twins!

~EDIT!!~ if you show me proof then it had better be a regular tama charicter, broken up into pairs. for, that would be the only way to conclude my thesis impossible. and dont show me [or anyone] a pic of a futengotchi! that would just make it worse.

~what is a futengotchi?~

tama angelgotchi. heres a pic. its at the bottom but not that far.

I think rom testing is when you press all the buttons and then press reset. Press A, then B, then C. Then you connect with and egg. I think thats's what it is because somewhere in there it will say ROM TEST. It say VERSION:A16 then do something like this ROM OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back