twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama dens

Reaction score
:( :huh: B) :huh: :( <_< :huh: :( can you kill your tamagotchi so its an angle really quickly. please tell me if there is a way

an easy way is by resting it and why do you want to kill it <_<

Huh? If you want to see angels, get yourself a Angelgotchi/Tamagotchi Angel! Or are you going to debug it and just don't want to reset?

But why,why,why you want to kill your friend? Would you do it in real life?

That's mean to kill you Tama. Anyway, there is many ways to kill your Tama. So many ways, I probably wont have enough time to type it.

why you really want to kill your own pet?Well that I had a strange tama and he died really quickly and i knew why he kinda looked a little ugly sorted but that's my opinion i guess unhappiness like I was insulting him or something,tell me what your tama looks like and i'll try my best :p

Really? It's a ghost? Oh, that's weird. My friend and I got Tamagotchis and she thought hers had died. It had a halo and angel wings, and she said she had to reset it and now she has a new one. Was hers alive all along?

WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL YOUR TAMA??????? That's such a horrible thing to do! I've never let one of my tamas die, even if it was sort of...ugly. I love all my tamas! Why do you want to kill it? just get an angelgotchi. geez.

----------------------

Thanks, Yumi_82, for this awesome avvie!

From the title, I think you want to kill itwanting to get twins. That code 'when you

tama is flying away bla, bla, bla' is fake. The only tama you can get twins on is

angelgotchi. I would keep your tama alive because no good is going to come of killing it on purpose. :ichigotchi:

P.S tamapenguin2when a tama dies it is an angel, not a ghost.

ok, i noticed in your title, it says twins. if you are trying to kill your tama to get twins, DONT. it does not work. my tamagotchi died and i tried it and i didnt get twins. it doesnt work.yes, like tama crazy said, the only knwon twins are the ones in angelgotchi, but they are like that because they are a character.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I hope this explains it all:

If you want to kill your tama, don't go on it until it has died, don't feed it, don't do anything.

But why would you want to kill it? Pretty mean thing....

I wouldn't like my tamagotchi to die, but the twins code is a big fakie :(

Also remember the only way to get twins is to get a Angelgotchi, but it might be pretty hard.

Even tamagotchi masters have found it difficult!

You have to take PERFECT care to get twins!

Last edited by a moderator:
Never, and I repeat, NEVER purposly harm your tamagotchi. You get a tamagotchi to take care of it. Not to harm it purposly. If anything reset your tama. If you had a pet in real life and didn't like something about it would you kill it. I don't know why you would even post such a thing on a tamagotchi fan website. What your thinking of doing doing is mean and hearless. Do not harm a tama. It's not worth it. Bottom line. Reset it. Nothing more.

Drey

Oh I know why you want to kill your tama. It's because you geard a way to get twins and you want some. Some post say you have to kill your tama to get twins. Don't believe that stuff. Most of it isn't really real. And if the show a pic they could of just used the clone. Think about that.

Drey

Oh I know why you want to kill your tama. It's because you geard a way to get twins and you want some. Some post say you have to kill your tama to get twins. Don't believe that stuff. Most of it isn't really real. And if the show a pic they could of just used the clone. Think about that.

Drey

SHE WANTS TO KILL IT SO SHE CAN GET TWINS THERE ARE SITES THAT HAVE CODES TO GET TWINS BUT YOUR TAMA HAS TO DIE FIRST!!!!!ARE YALL DUMB?!?!?!?!?

Don't say that! The code is a fake, my friend tried it once but it didn't work <_< (on her v3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back