Twisted Part 1~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greendaygirl829

Reaction score
Brooke was a regular girl, who lead a regular life. Tomorrow would be her 15 birthday which ment only one more year till she was 16. Maybe then her parents would take her seriously, and they just might raise her curfiew. The only thing that made Brooke different from most kids was that she was Wealthy. She wasen't the type to flaunt it though. Her parents both worked as real estate agents. They lived in a three story home. She practicly begged her mom to let her have the attic. And thats where she was now. Sitting in the attic staring out the window. She stared at the moon, bright and beautiful in the sky. Her waist lenght hair got in her face every once in a while. It was Dirty blonde color that she often got comments about. Her eyes blue at the moment but with another minute's passing it would most likely be grey. Her eyes changed colors quite a lot. After a while she was bored with just sitting there. She got up and walked downstairs. Her parents were asleep so the house was almost completely silent. She giggled, her dad had left his laptop on again like he often did. She continued to walk down to the first floor. She heard something behind her she quickly turned to see, her dog. "Terry! Don't do that to me!" she said terrified. Terry looked up at her with her cute, brown eyes. "Arp!" Terry barked. Well shes only a puppy Brooke thought. Brooke scooped her up and took her to her room in the attic. There was on knock on the front door. Brooke looked out her attic window, not able to see who it was. She ran quickly down stairs and looked out the peephole. Her friend Sarah stood there. She opened the door "Sarah? What are you doing here! Its the middle of the night" she exclaimed. "My dad started to yell really loud out me and I think he was drunk, you know my mom keeps him sober and shes on her buisness trip!" she said her eyes a bit red from crying. "Come in" Brooke said trying to comfort her "My parents are asleep so be quiet" she said firmly. "I'll fix you a sandwhich" Brooke said already half way in the kitchen. Later, after Sarah had eaten and showered they both sat on Brooke's bed watching T.V. "I can't wait till tomorrow! My fifthteen birthday!" Brooke squealed. Her fifthteenth birthday wasen't gonna be what she expected though...

Coming soon

Twisted Part 2~

Latest posts

Back