TWO faceplates?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
I recently got a TMGO, and I have discovered that it has 2 faceplates- the pictures I mean, two kuchipatchi ones. I am not entirely sure if this is the right place or if this is normal.

Love, Kuchi :wub:

The only reason youd get 2 face plates is because Bandai made an error in packaging it.

:furawatchi: UYY40 :furawatchi:

Lolz bonus!! Coolies i dont see the downside to this :lol: :lol:

Memetchi7 :) :)

I'm new to this whole tamagotchi thing and it'll sound silly asking, but what is a faceplate?

A faceplate is a changable picture on the new Tama-go. You can make your own, or buy ones from the story like a Mametchi, or Chamametchi one.

If you know what a Tama-go looks like, its the little picture that goes around the screen, covered with a clear plastic piece overtop. You can remove or put in your own.

pTRU1-7861186dt.jpg
Thats a picture of a Tama-go, the picture around the screen of the Memetchi is the faceplate.

Thats kinda lucky... You could trade someone who didn't have the same TamaGo faceplate. Or if they had a cover they didn't care for, but you liked.... It would be a good deal since you wold now have two different ones. I'm sure someone would like to trade for it if you found another person interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back