Two question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitzutamatchi

Reaction score
Sorry if this is'nt really a question. Can some one make me a V3 and V2 instruction sheet in indonesian because I'm giving my cousin one and he might not understand english and to translate it to my cousin is quite complicated. May you please make it in 2 days or maximum 3 cause I'm going. Sorry to put you in a rush. Thank you.

Question 2: How do you get a pyonkotchi? So hard getting a universal adult or teenager. My friends kept getting universal but to hard for me because I hate neglecting my tama. Please help me.

THANK YOU.

Question 2: How do you get a pyonkotchi? So hard getting a universal adult or teenager. My friends kept getting universal but to hard for me because I hate neglecting my tama. Please help me.

THANK YOU.
Underlinded text: It si definatley NOT hard. haha.

Just go out or ask someone to hide your tama so it gets neglected a little bit but check it sometimes to make sure it doesen't die. And if you have a v4.5, a pyonkotchi is not a universal character so im not sure how to get it. (if there is a pyonkotchi in that version)

I really cant help you out with the instructions... Sorry.

Oh also try to turn off the sound of your tama so you dont hear it beeping and dont worry about it. Just dont try to let it die.

Hope it Helped.

Muffin_Tama :wub:

It's ok. But can anyone please give me a image of a V3 instruction and V2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back