Two Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fida

Reaction score
1) My V4 tama is 2 years old and it evolved. I thought they evolved at 4? Or is that other versions?

2) What is it like when your tama dies and is there any way to stop it?

1. Tamas evolve a lot younger these versions. Don't worry, it's normal.

2. I've witnessed a V4 death. Here are the sequence of events.

- Tamagotchi lies face flat on ground with skull over head, and the buttons lock up and there's this weird, kinda scary beeping

- After a few minutes, the beeping stops and the Tamagotchi still flat on it's face rises up the screen.

- Black Passes across the screen up

- When the blackness stops, the angel thing clicks on the screen, and starts floating

I will never forget that.

And, right now I don't know of a way to stop this.

1. Ah, alright, thanks.

2. Oh yikes that sounds scary...the only tama that has EVER died under my care is a Tamagotchi Angel and those HAVE to die, but the dying is a lot less dramatic (can't think of the right word).

i saw a v4 die b4 it was like sitting down or lying down or sumthing then theres this weirdthing that happened it is like i thought it was sick so i juz move the buttons and they were locked.

But i stopped it....

wonder how okay first thing i did i flipped the tama upside down my face facing the back i took a pencil or pen i poked it at the reset button and i click the erm download ah i tink den no prob le :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :kusatchi: :) :)

*nods* Thank you.

So is there any other way to stop it dying besides downloading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back