two questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olysprincess

Reaction score
why does my hanatchi weigh so little everytime i feed him alot he gains weight but the next time i look at him he lost it all...he is 6 yrs and only weighs 40 lbs...my other two are 2 yrs and one weighs 80 lbs and the other weighs 64....is there something wrong with him...also he is 6 yrs and a hanatchi will he change again or no...please let me know...thanxs

Last edited by a moderator:
He looses weight because that you plays with him, his base weight is aroung 30 lb when they are adults. So there is nothing wrong with him he just looses weight because he is exercising.

Yes, he can change to another character if you want to. Then around 10 years he changes to the Male Oldtimer, but the Matchmaker wont come to him is he changes. But is you have another oldtimer that is Female they can have babies and when they grow up they become a secret character. This is very fun and you should really try it out sometime but in the beggining most of the tamaowners let their tamas have babies from the Matchmaker and then let then leave shortly after.

thank you for your help...but does that mean the other ones are over weight or are they all different base weights

thank you for your help...but does that mean the other ones are over weight or are they all different base weights
The other ones are overweight, here are the baseweights for tamas:

Babies: 5

Toddlers: 10

Teenagers: 15 or 20

Adults: 20 or 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back