Two Tamagotchi rumors!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hi all! :furawatchi:

I found this site: https://www.kotaku.com/gaming/bandai/index.php

Check the article for "The 21st of November" listed on the page. It states that the DigiMon will be coming back again! I can't wait. They were really cool! :furawatchi:

(Their is also news about the Jinsei Tamagotchi on that page too)

But the most E X C I T I N G news is that the Keitai will be released in Britain and will connect to mobile phones their, not just only in Japan. You can find that under the "5th of October" news articles down near the bottom of the page.

I am excited about this, even though I live in Australia. I mean, this means that some things are leaving Japan and entering new places too.. Who knows, the next place might be Australia! :furawatchi:

I wonder if the TamaTalk petition worked at all...

Discuss?

-Jappyx

Oh um just incase you didnt know Australia imports electronics from England so you can count of Tamagotchi Mobile on being released in Australia lol! I also live in Australia, Melbourne and will be first to buy one ^__^ Hopefully it can connect to my mobile phone which is 3.

I dont like digimons so much, there were so many different versions of it :S

Well, I recently bought a new Digimon. It's a Digimon MINI. Just like the Chibi Tamagotchi - Tamagotchi mini. I bet that's what they are talking about. It looks like they connect. Maybe they will be simple like the tama mini. I'm sure I'll find out in a couple of days.

Yeah that does sound cool!

So I've got to wait for the Tamagotchi keitai, Tamagotchi DS and that New tamagotchi on the website which could and should be Version 3, and then buy a Tamagotchi Mini and I have them all lol..... how embarressing for a 16 year old guy :huh:

Oh um just incase you didnt know Australia imports electronics from England so you can count of Tamagotchi Mobile on being released in Australia lol! I also live in Australia, Melbourne and will be first to buy one ^__^ Hopefully it can connect to my mobile phone which is 3.
I dont like digimons so much, there were so many different versions of it :S
My mobile phone is Vodafone, I hope I can connect! :huh:

Digimon mini sounds awesome. I want it! :)

when i emailed bandai they said they had no plans of releasing a version 3 OR keitai in europe since the mobile connection doesnt apply in europe

when i emailed bandai they said they had no plans of releasing a version 3 OR keitai in europe since the mobile connection doesnt apply in europe
I asume you eMailed BanDai america?

o man i always wanted a digimon jappx! do u think if they are re lreleased the US will get them and when?

I and alot of people would still buy the Tamagotchi even if you couldnt connect it with your mobile phone because it's still new and everything...and the downside of it is the fact that you have to pay each month or something >.<

Well, don't bring our hopes down RTT! Bandaieurope may have different plans! Anyway, if that is true, it would be awespme. And yes, I have read about these DigiMon mini... I wonder if they'll be launched here?

Well... We'll just have to wait... When do the English Keitais coe out? :)

does that mean that my keitai still wont be able to connect to mobile phones in England? or will it? if not :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: i only just got it :) too.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, don't bring our hopes down RTT! Bandaieurope may have different plans! Anyway, if that is true, it would be awespme. And yes, I have read about these DigiMon mini... I wonder if they'll be launched here?Well... We'll just have to wait... When do the English Keitais coe out? :unsure:
Yeah. I agree.

I can't wait. And I do hope it is true! :(

keitais in English?!
One would just assume that because it is being released in Europe, it would be in English.

I think I would prefer to have a Japan one.. I mean, it's where the idea started. :lol:

Yeah... I'd love an English Keitai... I wonder if they'll release English Cho Jinsei's, or well, english tamas connecting to computers...

I wish they'd set a date all the same. I am tempted to e-mail BanDai!

One would just assume that because it is being released in Europe, it would be in English.I think I would prefer to have a Japan one.. I mean, it's where the idea started. :rolleyes:
so mine still wouldn't be able to connect to mobiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back