TWS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J_tamagirl

Reaction score
Tamagotchi WideScreen (yep thats right)

What is tamagotchi widescreen...

Tamagotchi wide screen is a invention which i created i have done a quicky on paint to see wat it looks like.

How does it work..

Its different and now it is not a tamagotchi. Its a connection on a tamagotchi you would plug it into your tama and have it come on to the wide screen. so like when your in a car on a long trip you dont need to crouch over your tama egg.

The shop holds eight items, The sound modes are

Vibrate,Silent,Loud,Soft,headphones and volume control.

Its colourscreen and has a much needed light, All icon are on the top and there are still three buttons.

can i connect...

Yes! you can connect through an infered top (like a tamagotchi)

But you cant connect Tamagotchi to TWS you can connect TWS 2 TWS.

How do the games work on it...

Same as the tamagotchi it will have same games & work the same.

Does my tama get sick...

Yes it will get sick while on TWS and doctor will take care of it the same way.

How does it connect to my tama...

Good question. Now a normal tama will not be able to connect to it but a future probaby will it would be a cord connecting the two and will take about 15secs to download your info.

Where is the atention icon...

Now i said before that all icons were ontop well they are all on there accept the atention one it sits in the bottom left corner as it was on the normal tama.

Are there any new features...

Nope... apart from the eight item shop, head phones sound ajust ments colour screen.

TWS PICTURE

J_tamagirl :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you actually made it?? :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back