txt tlk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cute_chicks_rock_n_roll

Reaction score
Well have you ever mistaken anything?I have before.I thought ttyl stood for totally *in real life it means "talk to you later" in case you dont know*

P.S what does WTF mean (pm me with the answer)

yea. once when i was little i thought LMAO meant like "LAME" but it really means Laughing My A** Off i got mad at ppl for no reason XD

Well have you ever mistaken anything?I have before.I thought ttyl stood for totally *in real life it means "talk to you later" in case you dont know*

P.S what does WTF mean (pm me with the answer)
WTf means "What the Fudge(Bad lang, I don't want to post!)"

I mixed up Nevermind and Nothing Mutch. I asked a girl "Whats up?" She said "Nm" I thought she ment Nevermind. I got mad XD

Well one of my friends spells 'come' a different way, but someone pointed it out. She still does it though.

WTF Is what the you know what. I used to think nm meant neo mail cause I used to play neopets lmfao XD! I thought FTW was WTF backwards XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had no idea what TTYL meant until very recently, when I asked one of my friends. I thought it meant, "Ta Ta, Ya Loser" and it was something you said to someone you didn't like!! :rolleyes: WTF means "What the ****" (I've taken out the bad language but I think you can guess - it's a 4 letter word beginning with F that rhymes with Duck. :huh:

I don't think it's necissary to say what it rhymes with. I think she knows what we mean.

Yes, all the time. I only just learnt in this topic what LMAO means :blink:

I didn't know what lmao and rofl ment. I knew they both had to do with laughter, like, "lol," but I wasn't sure what the exact translation was. I had to ask my friend about it. xP

Does anyone know what, "lawlz," stands for? It's another form of lol.

xP

I rarely use 'txt tlk'.

So most of the time I have trouble understanding.

I didn't know what lmao and rofl ment. I knew they both had to do with laughter, like, "lol," but I wasn't sure what the exact translation was. I had to ask my friend about it. xP
Does anyone know what, "lawlz," stands for? It's another form of lol.

xP
lol, lul, lulz, lolz, lawl, lawlz, luwlz, luls lols lawls luwls, and all the other spellings are exactly the same. Just an alternate spelling of 'lol'. the other spellings have no meaning, and are only a funny twist on the word.

Can somebody tell me what FTW means? I know what WTF means, but what does FTW mean?
FTW stands for For The Win...I think. lol I found that out on YouTube or UrbanDictionary.

I thought LMAO was supposed to be like lame or something when I was a younger. Now I know what it stands for.

Ya sometimes my friend was all "kl" and I thought she just meant "K" but accidently put an l at the end but she kept doing that. So I was all "Why are you putting kl?!?" and she was all "it means cool" I was like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG

"txt tlk" fails miserably. It makes you looks like a total idiot. People who use "txt tlk" are actually wasting my time trying to figure out the abbreviations than the would just typing the whole dang thing out. When people use "txt tlk" I call them n00bs because that's all the sound like to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back