Type of Mutsu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What type of Mutsu do you have?

• American Fish Mutsu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turtle Mutsu

• Japanese Fish Mutsu (Pink)

• Dolphin Mutsu

• Panda Mutsu

• Whale Mutsu

• Dolphin Mutsu

• Other

• I don't have a Mutsu

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,  

I forgive you, but please try to refrain from swearing next time. There have been five other people pretending to be me, and I just PM'ed the Admin and he removed their accounts.

-DarkCore
lol i never knew there could be imposters on websites.its the guy that tried to be darkcore#2 that was funny nothing else

I've seen like 3 darkcores. 1 applecore. Hehe...
Yes,

But I am not sure that the "Apple Core" person is really trying to be me, make fun of me, or neither. He or she could have just picked that name randomly! :mimitchi:

Regards,

DarkCore

I don't have a Mutsu, but I like the puppy and the bunny Mutsu, they are ssoooooo cute!!!

Huh?
Um, pardon me but who are you? DarkCore is my friend, and I'm sure he's the real DarkCore...

I'm pretty sure DarkCore didn't clone himself...
Whoever that is, they just posted once. I don't think they are actually going to use that account. :D

-DarkCore

Heres another website I found Mutsu fun
Uh...

I...Is that true? Was the article telling the truth? You know, I can go on the phone right now and shout,"I DON'T WANT MY MUTSU ANYMORE!" since I am getting one soon.

Uh, DarkCore, you know the truth, right? You're my friend, I can trust you.

Mutsus are scary...

Oh well, at least now I know where all those crazy stories come from...now, I know they're not just stories.

Uh...
I...Is that true? Was the article telling the truth? You know, I can go on the phone right now and shout,"I DON'T WANT MY MUTSU ANYMORE!" since I am getting one soon.

Uh, DarkCore, you know the truth, right? You're my friend, I can trust you.

Mutsus are scary...

Oh well, at least now I know where all those crazy stories come from...now, I know they're not just stories.
Is what the truth? When it said this?

"ROGER, I AM HERE TO KILL YOU.

I AM A M-1000 MODEL CYBORG, SENT FROM THE FUTURE.

I can't be bargained with! I can't be reasoned with!

I don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear.

And I absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

No, the picture was merely a camera defect. But when you turn it off, it really does still swim. It's weird. :huh:

Regards,

DarkCore

Last edited by a moderator:
Is what the truth? When it said this?  

"ROGER, I AM HERE TO KILL YOU.

I AM A M-1000 MODEL CYBORG, SENT FROM THE FUTURE.

I can't be bargained with! I can't be reasoned with!

I don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear.

And I absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

No, the picture was merely a camera defect. But when you turn it off, it really does still swim. It's weird. :unsure:

Regards,

DarkCore
Yeah, I was talking about the link.

It didn't sound like the article was telling the truth, but it was really fun reading it.

Er, how does it swim if it is turned off? And I thought my math teacher came from a different universe...

Yeah, I was talking about the link.
It didn't sound like the article was telling the truth, but it was really fun reading it.

Er, how does it swim if it is turned off? And I thought my math teacher came from a different universe...
It is like it doesn't turn off. Mind boggling. ;)

It's so funny! The Mutsu does really still talk when you turn it off. And the 4th level looks awesome! I'm still on the 3rd. :unsure:

I live that battle story he made up and that picture of him!

[SIZE=14pt]  I never got to the third.  Mine is broken.[/SIZE] 

-DarkCore
[SIZE=14pt]Oh yeah, that sucks. I don't know how to get to the 4th stage though....[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back