TYPOS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i accidentally typed in hpoefly instead of hopefully. if you say it out loud it sounds like hippo fly

lol my favorite typo yet.

and there are times when you accidentally push 2 keys instaed of 1 so it looks like fgirst or fasvorite or sdtuff like tyhat.

ha typos on purpose

When I ws talking to Ksenia on MSN, I was talking about whenever I draw faces, I draw the Hair to cover the ears, because I hate drawing ears, anyways, Instead of ears, I put "Cars"

Which resulted in 3 different diseases.

"Drivers Syndrome"

and I can't remember the other 2.

Oh. I just made the worlds coolest typo.

I went to write 'Under my skin' but I wrote 'Under my sink' and then I couldn't breathe.

ESTHER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
My curiosity got the best of me, just like Mikey. Please edit your post to block other people from going there. I beg of you, I shall have nightmares from it. X.X

PEOPLE DO NOT GO ON IT!!!!! IT'S SEX RELATED AND IS VERY DISGUSTING!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BY 3 PEOPLE!!!!!! DON'T GO ON IT!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
I REALLY wanna look!!! =[

But I can't because whatever I go on it tells my daddy!!!!

=[

Maybe I should go on my dads account & do it since he just

gave me his password!! Ooh haha!

No better not! =[

URGHHHHHH!! I really wanna go on it =[

edit: TYPO!!! yay!!

i <3 typos. so why have i just deleted it?? -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my cousin were in MSN, and she said something funny, so instead of "lol" I accedentally put "kool" and she saod she neary died of laughter.

I was on Maplestory a long time ago, and one of my friends told me to hold on for once second, instead of saying "Sec", she said "Sex".

sometimes i type light bulbs as light bubls. and one time i accidentally added an h in sit on an essay, its a good thing i proofread it before i handed it in to my teacher :D

How do people do these things?

I once wrote "anime crssn" instead of "animal crossing". I was googling it, and what came up was just odd.

I always seem to miss the letter a out of things like this "tma" rather than tama, and "Hntchi" instead of Hanatchi. And on MSN I always put lo instead of lol.

HanatchiHannah

PS. I made 3 typos writing this.

I typed 'you' and thought I made a typo, so I went back and erased the u, then realized I didn't make a typo the first time xD

*not bumped. i just had to share this with you. xD*

okay, so I was on MSN with Ksenia, and my dog jumped up and I typed "My dog says Hi" and Ksenia was like "I say Hi to your god." xDDD

she meant to type "dog" xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I make typos a lot. Can't remember any off the top of my head. But when I type too fast I sometimes switch around letters or forget to put letters in. Ironically, I just did that about 20 times in that last sentence. Probably because I was thinking about it. Hahaha.

good-God

Sec-Oh you have an idea what typo I made there.

I make loads of them because I type fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back