Ubisoft Petz 5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

<-Honeysuckle->

Reaction score
I want to make a forum all about Petz5, like, an adoption centre. But are there lots of people who actually have it? I don't want a lousy forum.

Anyone here own it? Its Petz 5. The first ever version of it was out before tamagotchi.

Help. (And if anyone knows, how do you give pets to friends?)

Yes, I have the dog version. Er, well had. For some reason I couldn't open the file anymore. o.o;

I remember the, maybe even the first edition, and two dogs would NEVER run away. I had them for years and years. One was Chichi- the chiwawa [however you spell it] and I liked painting her pink in the stomach for a sweater- and Amanda- another chiwawa like Chichi but had a white spot on one of her front paws [or all of her paws, I can't remember]. I named her after my friend Amanda. But I can't access them anymore because it's on my Windows 95 computer. :[

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I have the dog version. Er, well had. For some reason I couldn't open the file anymore. o.o;
I remember the, maybe even the first edition, and two dogs would NEVER run away. I had them for years and years. One was Chichi- the chiwawa [however you spell it] and I liked painting her pink in the stomach for a sweater- and Amanda- another chiwawa like Chichi but had a white spot on one of her front paws. I named her after my friend Amanda. But I can't access them anymore because it's on my Windows 95 computer. :[
Oh, what a shame. :D I had two alley cats that stayed for ages, about a year or so. Its amazing how long those pets can stay!!! :D

You should get it. It's kind of annoying that they run away, but on the 5 one sometimes you can get them back.

The little chiwawa [bottom right] looks like Amanda. ^^ https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/t.../200px-Petz.jpg

I really like petz 5 because you could do alot with them, like give thems baths, put on costumes, it was really cool.

It should be fairly cheap now, if you have a couple extra bucks I recomend this game.

[Nice to see you too! [: ]

You should get it. It's kind of annoying that they run away, but on the 5 one sometimes you can get them back.
The little chiwawa [bottom right] looks like Amanda. ^^ https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/t.../200px-Petz.jpg

I really like petz 5 because you could do alot with them, like give thems baths, put on costumes, it was really cool.

It should be fairly cheap now, if you have a couple extra bucks I recomend this game.

[Nice to see you too! [: ]
Me too. Its one of the best games.

тнєу ѕσυη∂ ƒυη!

No, but I have Dogz! ^.^ I love it! It's so cute (and I don't say cute very often). :( Though I'll have to reinstall it...

No &gt;__&gt; Sorry.

/edit: Maybe a poll would be good for this?

Now I know quite a lot of people own Catz 5 and Dogz 5, I have solved my problem, but now I have another...

I got the idea of a Petz 5 adoption centre from a site on freewebs. You could ask what pet you wanted, and the owner of the shop, would send you the pet through an attachment, an e-mail, and you'd download it and you'd have the pet.

As I am starting a shop, how do you attach the pet to an e-mail and send it to people? I tried copying the pet as a file and attaching it , sending it to a pal, but that didn't work!! Oh, help. -.-

Now I know quite a lot of people own Catz 5 and Dogz 5, I have solved my problem, but now I have another...
I got the idea of a Petz 5 adoption centre from a site on freewebs. You could ask what pet you wanted, and the owner of the shop, would send you the pet through an attachment, an e-mail, and you'd download it and you'd have the pet.

As I am starting a shop, how do you attach the pet to an e-mail and send it to people? I tried copying the pet as a file and attaching it , sending it to a pal, but that didn't work!! Oh, help. -.-
Your email should have a button when you compose a message that says something like 'attach file'. You click that, browse for the file you want and then it should say 'attach and return to message'.

If your email doesn't have that option you can very easily make a free Yahoo account which has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back