UFO sighted in Haiti

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seemunky548

Reaction score
Look these people spotted UFO's in Haiti. Are the real or not. Their upclose too!

UFO'S!!

UFO's are Undentified Flying Objects. If you don't know what they are.

SM

I agree with tamatalker101...

I think they look awesome. If only aliens would make a REAL visit to Earth. That would rock...

If you look real close it's not completely shaped like a Circle or oval. It looks pretty cool, but don't believe everything you see.

If you look real close it's not completely shaped like a Circle or oval. It looks pretty cool, but don't believe everything you see.
I saw a UFO that was not round/saucer shaped.... <_<

That's the best fake I've seen so far.

I'd like a link to the site proving it's fake because I'm curious how they did it. :)

I saw a UFO that was not round/saucer shaped.... <_<
That's the best fake I've seen so far.

I'd like a link to the site proving it's fake because I'm curious how they did it. :)
Here's a good video proving it's fake

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

They said the guy that created that is in hiding. Yeah above posts said it's fake and it is.

It's looked pretty cool, though if it was really I'm pretty sure the lady would have been more eccstatic. Bad acting on her part. ;]

Pretty good fake.

Oooh, neat. But I want to know how they made the UFOs. <_< I already understand it's fake.

I saw that tree trick with clouds for Criss Angel's levitation thing.

The trees may not all look the same, but there are alot of explanations to this Video other that that.

You'd be surprised how many pranks can be pulled off these days.

And, how is it that they have the Camcorder running at the exact moment of the Sighting- Is'nt it supposed to be unexpected?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back