UFO's!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry-Potter-Gotchi

Reaction score
Have you ever seen a UFO? Or thought you have? I think I did! A month or 2 ago,I was lying in bed staring out the window which shows the sky over my garage. I saw a colorful cirlce/disk thing zoom right over our garage!!!! I was so scared that for a week I never looked out that window at night!!!! My mom and my grandmom say that at my grandmom's house,there's this little tiny window in the kitchn where you can randomly see these flashes of colors that dissappear after a few seconds. Have you ever had a UFO encounter?

I think I saw one but it probably wasn't one.. I was with my friend and a few other friends and we were playing kick the can in the dark and then there was a big flaming oval that just sat there then dissapeared so fast I couldn't even see it go. Me and my friends were being really stupid and hyper since all we had were candy the whole day and we were trying to throw rocks at the UFO xD .

Depends, Unindentiyfied flying object or you mean an alien space ship?

Excuse my spelling x_x

everybody!

remember, UFO's are not nessasarily aliens.

UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object.

A baseball could be a UFO until somebody says

"look at that flying baseball"

If you are wondering, the flashing that you sometimes see could be shooting stars, ball lightning and supernova explosions.

hope i helped.

I think I did. xP

Me and my family were on our way back home after visiting my aunt and uncle. We were on a back road where tehre wasn't any houses or buildings. I looked up in the sky, and there was a big, disc shape thing hovering around. It wasn't too high up, and it had flashing lights and since it was close enough, I could tell it wasn't an airplane. THne it zoomed off. I tried to tell my parents, but it had already gone. Maybe I was just sleepy! Hehe.

No,Simply because I dont belive in Aliens.
Neither do I. I also don't believe in cheese, fluffy pillows, pistachio nuts, santa, the easter bunny, paper, rope burns, the alphabet, smoke, frowning, and Admin!

~SkyCrystal~

I've seen a UFO! It was night and my window was open and I looked outside. I saw a small yellow (and red) blinking light slowly going across the sky. Probably just an airplane, I thought. But then the light turned purple and green and all of a sudden it went Super fast! Within three second, the Undentified Flying Object was out of sight. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
If aliens exist;;

They must be real clever xD

To invent all those UFOses :)

Tardis Topic (OT):: I had a dream once I was the Dr's assistant! OMGOSH IT WAS SOOO COOL!!!!!

If aliens exist;; They must be real clever xD

To invent all those UFOses :D

Tardis Topic (OT):: I had a dream once I was the Dr's assistant! OMGOSH IT WAS SOOO COOL!!!!!
Ahaha. My Doctor Who dreams have always incorporated things I would be banned for posting on here. xPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back