UGG IM REALLY GETTING SICK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No , I saw a pink poodle shining star at the store. They mostly have bears. I saw a penguin too.
I don't mind the other things as much as I mind Shining Stars. And it's mainly for that reason that you pointed out ~MileyCycrus~

The pink poodle was my very first Webkinz. It is also my favorite Webkinz species. And I absolutely hate how shining stars copied that idea of the pink poodle. And the copy was so obvious, too.

Yeah, my friend loves webkinz so much that when she opened a shining star for her b-day she got sooooooo mad!!

how cares it just toys and virtal pets nt trying to be mean is it really important tell me is it

how cares it just toys and virtal pets nt trying to be mean is it really important tell me is it
I don't get what your saying...I half do, half don't.

Your rambling

We think it's horrible that they just try to make pointless stuff to get super rich.

I mean think... $6.00!!!

Plus, the problem with neopets is that it's free, so they are dieing that way. The ads help, a little.

// :) mametchi_411

Not bratz, TY Girlz. It's pretty stupid, But GANZ also ripped two small ideas already created. They took TY's animal idea, and perhaps teh internet part rips UB Funkeys and Tamagotchi and Neopets....
But Shining stars is only bears, right?

And ty girlz is humans....

And has webkinz ever had bears in blue, green and yellow? No. And they have never had humans for pets. So practically, ty girlz is for those who want to "hang out" with a online person.

And shining stars is probably for kids who don't want to spend as much money, and like bears in different colors...

But as for the main purpose, it is pretty stupid to copy.
There are also a new Bratz out that come with a key you plug in that lets you into a virtual bratz world, please dont start yelling at someone if you dont know things for sure

I feel the same way. There are lots of other companies doing the same "secret code" thing. In my opinion Webkinz is super cool, but everybody has different opinions. I also think Shining Stars is fun too. Though we should be nice to those who don't like Webkinz, and are into different websites. This does need to come to an end.

:mametchi: Girl_123

Shinig Star's is cheap.

Dumb music, They have creepy faces, and they're 20 bucks. The most expensive webkinz ive seen was $17.34. The cheapest shining star ive seen was $21.86

Woahh. Hold on with the anger before you explode! xD

Companies do it, simply, to earn money.

They took the idea, but they added their own style to it. What if you don't like the games on webkinz, but like the games on shining stars?

There is always a variety!

Shinig Star's is cheap.

Dumb music, They have creepy faces, and they're 20 bucks. The most expensive webkinz ive seen was $17.34. The cheapest shining star ive seen was $21.86
True...

But mimitchi, they need to leave this company alone and get a good idea themselves.

Copying will get you somewhere, but not as far as the original.

mametchi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back