ugh! ganz is stupid!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At my webkinz store they didnt take the retired ones out. They still have the black stallion there! soooo cool

sherbet bunny (retired).... :D :( :( ☹☹☹☹☹☁☁☁ I can't get over that!!!

i dont go on webkinz anymore any one want my user i thik its expired though, who knows :) ? ill give the accout l8ter!!! ;) :p

now they retired the eagle and chipmunk! whats next? they r gonna retire the limited pets like the arctic fox WHICH IS MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE PET? why did ganz have to make the arctic fox limited? that was so stupid! MY SISTER WANTS AN ARCTIC FOX AND SHE CANT GET 1 UNTIL DECERMBER WHEN THEY R RELEASED INTO ALL STORES!

i remember last year when like all the may 2008 webkinz got retired (the samoyed and rhino were may 2008 webkinz and retired in june 2008)!

the toucan and crocodile were retired when they never came out! i remembered that so well!

Well, I saw Guniea Pigs and Cracker Barrel, so there's hope.

I think they made them limited to one store because I heard somewhere that Hallmark really wanted to be the only store that sold Webkinz, so I guess Ganz wants to help their Retailers by bringing them in business.

I remember that too. I hope the Emerald Lab isn't retired! I need one!

Ganz is full of gimmicks and stuff.  They just want your money.  (Well, that's my understanding, flame me if you'd like to.)  They just retire those animals so they're more rare and they'll have a big rush of eager customers.
yeah i agree!!! Especially cheeky dog , black and white cheeky dog , cheeky cat and love puppy are like going CRAZY in Ebay!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back