UGH I AM SO ANGRY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imbored

Reaction score
My X Best friend did the rudest thing to me! ok let me tell you the story

We were doing a Halloween Carnival and we were in charge of the "boo"n bag toss. I was really bored so I started playing with the prizes. Makayla FREAKED out

"OH MY GOSH KARI! YOU ARN'T SOPOSED TO BE PLAYING WITH THOSE!!!!!!! THOSE ARE FOR THE KIDS!! STOP IT NOW!!"

Now, Don't tell me that's not freaking out

" It's OK Makayla, I'm just playing with them, don't need to freak out" I said

"I AM NOT FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So then I put them down.

"Happy now?" I said.

"SHUT UP KARI!"

"You shut up makayla"

"Don't tell me what to do"

"Then don't tell ME what to do"

"I AM not!"

"What ever"

So then I walked away to sit with my bro.

Makayla kepy bossing me around like there's no tomorrow. She was so rude.

THE NEXT DAY (at church)

Makayla told all her friends my BIGGEST SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!! So BIG I shouldn't say this on the web.

Omg I am just so angry. What should I do? (I AM NOT GOING TO APOLOGIZE TO HER)

Plz help.

Tell her she doesnt deserve your friendship.

Or it could be Period.

Oof... that must suck and hurt so bad!!!

Try talking to her. She probally won't be your friend, but she won't bother you either.

Or try talking to a guidance councelour at school. I did once, and I felt MUCH better :blink:

I feel bad for you. Maybe you can just ignore her. Try to avoid her, and talk to your other friends. Not your X Friend.

I hope this will help you, and good luck. :D

My gosh she sounds like a brat I would just try and ignore her but that's just me ^^. I couldn't deal with someone bossing me all the time like that -.-;;. All I can say is good luck though because I've never had anyone do that to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
if people ask you about the secret just casually say its a stupid rumor. it works cause then usually they act like your lying but believe you. with makayla (sp?) forget about her. get some new and better friends.

Next time don't play with the prizes. You probably shouldn't have been playing with them anyway, but that's beside the point.

I really don't know what to tell you. She was definitely overreacting. There's really not much you can do about it.

You could always tell a teacher, but what good does that really do? If anything, get revenge by telling one of her secrets.

Next time don't play with the prizes. You probably shouldn't have been playing with them anyway, but that's beside the point.I really don't know what to tell you. She was definitely overreacting. There's really not much you can do about it.

You could always tell a teacher, but what good does that really do? If anything, get revenge by telling one of her secrets.
ive bolded the part i'd like to discuss.

I dont think revenge is the answer, two wrongs dont make a right. plus the more fire you throw at her, the more she'll throw back. the fighting will never end. i say either dont talk to her anymore or try to make up

Last edited by a moderator:
When people ask you about the secret thing just say that it was a rumor and is in no way true. Mikala doesn't sound very nice. If she is a good friend and usually nice then just wait, and the whole thing will blow over.

Ignorance is bliss, my friend.

Hold that thought.

She doesn't deserve your friendship. I agree with DemonSlayer5050, revenge isn't the answer. Ignore Makayla. When people ask you about the secret, ignore them.

Personal, Whats the point of life if you can't get revenge? She does something cruel to you, you do something cruel to her. Fair is fair.

Teach her a lesson to. Up to you though. <_<

Aw, poor you. =( I am sorry your X friend is being like that. Just tell everyone your 'huge secret' was a rumour! :blink: That's the only advice I can give - I haven't heard this Mikayla's story so I'm not in any position to make your decisions! If you need to Pm me, though, I'll be here for you.

~bratztroxg

It might just be her period, which is causing mood swings. I don't know, but after that I don't think you guys are going to be friends anymore. It's a might, because I was in this huge fight with my best friend once, and after like a few months without each other we saw each other again and then completely forgot about the fight.

Yea like what people said, she maybe going through her period. Try to ignore her (but that doesn't work for me; my mom tells me like a million times Ingnore them but is that going to make then stop? No it is not! Now I just hurt them by hurting them like jabbing thier sides. hahaha.) or talk about it, OR talk to her. If she has a mood swing try to calm her down. Hope it works out.

Ooh, that sounds bad.

Ignore her. Stop being friends with her and trying to communicate. Maybe you could apologize if nothing else works... :p

Personal, Whats the point of life if you can't get revenge? She does something cruel to you, you do something cruel to her. Fair is fair.Teach her a lesson to. Up to you though. :p
yea but then she'll do something cruel back, it will never end....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back