Ugh.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Ugh, school in the 8th grade is like horrible. I get about 4 assignments ever homework for SS, about 2 for english, 1 for science, and 1 for math.

And the teacher is always making me pass out the books in the classroom, I hate doing it. I am not no work-a-holic. In fact I have so much homework, I take breaks. Also I was sick today, so my head was pounding in everything.

And Co-Curricular are terrible, are TEAMS teachers bores me to death. I was so bored, I couldn't keep my head up, then GYM is so annoying, rude people, and I'm not a altehlic person.

Since I was paired in the slackest SS group, some of they barely want to work, in fact one person on our team was working 2 days on the computer, and guess what all they did? ADD A FREAKIN' PICTURE. It's all about talking. In fact I might as well do all the work myself, then I'm like I'm not responsible for their lazy doings. So much work to do. It's so annoying, I hate the 8th grade, In fact it's like I get much homework as a honor's class. In fact my SS teacher just check if I did that homework, I might as well just make up answers.

It is so horrible, the lockers are always croweded, people have no manners, and they think the whole world revolve around them. In fact right now I'm hating my life.

School is miserable for me, what kind of parents raises rude, spoiled, no class, self centered, stuck up kids! People these days have no respect.

In gym people normally say comments like "You suck", "You garbage", in fact I'm sick of people asking if I'm gay. All they do is say Homo and the gay word like in every conversation.

"That is gay", "You gay, you gay, you gay"

Have they looked in the mirror lately which all they annoying talking. I've never met such idiots who has nothing better do with their life, expect constantly say rude remarks to people all day.

Instead of saying any excuse me, they just barge their way through. Just because I wore a Green shirt that said "kiss me I'm irish" people makes a big deal out of, I was like I wore because I wanted to, and it was just a shirt.

They make it a big deal just because I have no girlfriend, In fact why have a girlfriend If I don't want one just they run their mouths.

In fact I'm paired which the most rudest, evil, creatures on Earth!

If it's not to much work, it's rude people. It goes in a cycle.

Bye for now, Got about 3 more assignments to complete.

Just ignore all of them, its not worth it. Also, its interesting how you started school already :lol: Lol, anyways follow these tips. They may not be the best, but just take a look:

1. Get good quality, budget clothes. If you want to survive school, buy some nice, fashionable but cheap clothes. Wear jeans and a plain shirt if you want to look low key. If you have a uniform, keep it clean and dress it up with nice earrings or a bright bag. Don't try too hard to look fashionable...people will see right through your attempts.

2. Enjoy your lessons. You can do your work and still have a good time. Ask your teacher if you can work in pairs. This can make new friends. But keep quiet and do some work, or the teacher will probably split you up. If working in pairs is not an option, either talk very quietly to the person nearest to you while working, or get your head down and concentrate very hard. It is important to revise before tests and exams, and always try and get high grades. Do your best on homework, and always bring it on time. Remember to bring all the equipment you need.

3. Make friends. Be nice to everyone, don't give anyone a reason to be your enemy. Don't do anything trashy, like steal your best friend's boyfriend or get into a fight. Be nice and gentle with people, remember your manners and never lose your temper. You could get into a lot of trouble at school if you lose your head and go mouthing off at the wrong person.

4. Get out and meet the boys/girls. Don't be the person who hides in the corner and never approaches a boy/girl. Be friendly and casual with boys/girls, treat them like your friends and they will start seeing you in a new light. If you have a crush on someone, don't scare them by running over and declaring your love. Also, don't send them love notes or they will think of you as weird. Subtly ask them to the cinema, or tell them that you think they are cute or something. Don't be one of those girls/guys who dates everyone, and don't ever ever get desperate and date a total idiot. Respect yourself and never try and get a boyfriend/girlfriend by telling them you'll put out.

5. Maintain a neat appearance. Look clean and nice. Always have clean hair, and if you have a problem with frizz, sort it. A cool look in school is to straighten your hair, poker straight.However if you have wavy hair, smooth it out with some cream for loose sexy curls. Have fresh skin and try to keep spots away by taking any make up off at night and using a cleanser, toner and moisturizer. Brush your teeth twice a day, floss and use mouthwash. Use lip balm to get smooth lips, and pluck your eyebrows so that they look groomed. Wear deodorant and a nice perfume, and don't wear too much makeup. A common mistake is overdoing the fake tan and looking orange. Just stick to mascara and lipbalm for a natural but nice look.

6. Be calm and neutral before enemies. There will always be people who don't like you for whatever reason. You shouldn't be giving them a reason, so don't ever shout anything offensive at them or lose your temper. Remain calm and ignore them. They are probably just jealous. If they ever challenge you to a fight, walk away.

7. Respect your teachers. There will be teachers that you don't like, and teachers who don't like you. Pay attention in lessons and they should like you more. As for teachers you hate or simply don't get along with, get through the lesson by distracting yourself. Think about what you are going to do that night, but don't daydream or stop doing your work. If you are really good, you will be able to do the work while thinking about other things.

8. Be active after school. Join clubs, be social, go to netball or football practice. Or invite your friends to the cinema or bowling, or to a diner. Have fun, but always have enough time that night to go home and do any homework that you have. Also, getting sleep is important too, and remembering to pack your bag the night before.

9. Be organized for school mornings. You can make school seem better if you prepare well in the morning. Make sure you have everything packed, get a shower, take time to focus on your appearance. Also, it is important to eat a good breakfast. Try toast, cereal or crumpets! Also, drink a lot of water throughout the day and smile!

I got these tips from https://www.wikihow.com/Cope-in-SchoolCheck out the website, it really works.

i= stands for tips I may not suggest

Welcome to life Locky. :X

Sadly, some people are ALWAYS going to be rude, ALWAYS going to slack off on teamwork assignments and work is not always going to be fun. You just have the make the best what you got. If your partners don't work talk to the teacher about it. You shouldn't be responsible for lazy dorks who do nothing. I'm always the one who get the most work done because I usualy take chage of the group so I know where you are coming from.

Sometimes you can make work fun. If you have to write a story try to make a crazy awesome story about something you like. Try to add some humor and spunk to it.

Take all little good things and magnify them. If you get an A on your assignment be proud of it! If you get a piece of candy savor it! Little things can make your day and help you to put the bad things behind you.

Good luck Locky!

Gasp, I love 7th grade. I'm kind of considered "popular" but I'm not a snob, therefore I have friends in every subject to help me. Plus I have locker issues (... I know xD) so just asking a person to help you open your locker can be your new friend. I have a couple new friends just by asking them what there name was! So what I'm trying to say here is if you try making a couple new friends from each subject, school might seem better for you.

I'm use to the trash talking. "That's sh**" "F*** you!" "You little b****!" Gosh, my ears are poisoned. But wait, are you male or female? Because that's wrong for any gender to make fun of you for not having a soul mate. Just give them a dirty look and walk away. Same if they trash talk you. Just find a way to get around all of it. And we all have different styles, and I think your shirt is pretty nifty! xDD Don't listen to them. They're air heads, so what do they know?

And at gym, just try your best. Who cares if somebody's more athletic than you? The teacher is the one who judges you for a grade. Just try to do what you have to do.

For the homework... just balance it. Maybe watch TV for 30 minutes when you get home and eat a snack like an apple, so you're not that stressed and all "ugh, homework! -grunt-" xD Do all your homework first, and then do studying and projects after. Try taking 5-10 minute breaks every hour of homework, and play some nice, quiet music to help set the mood. WARNING: Don't blast heavy metal music! xDDD

Well that's all I got, so I hope you do well! GOOD LUCK! :D

Tough life,i hate school and most of the problems you have i don't...like i have a girlfriend=) and like the other guy i am concidered popular.But you must have some friends i mean...everyone has at least 1 friend,hopefully things will work out for you.

xD Im going into 8th grade on the 4th. Anyway, remain low key, make some friends, and GET USED TO IT. Because this could get even worse in HIGH SCHOOL.. (OOOoooooooooh.... XD). Also, get fashionable, but not overly expensive clothes. It'll take you far. And ignore comments that you get. Who cares? They are just to bored with their own lives, so they decide to pick on yours. :eek:

Good luck. :eek:

Just ignore all of them, its not worth it. Also, its interesting how you started school already :eek: Lol, anyways follow these tips. They may not be the best, but just take a look: 1. Get good quality, budget clothes. If you want to survive school, buy some nice, fashionable but cheap clothes. Wear jeans and a plain shirt if you want to look low key. If you have a uniform, keep it clean and dress it up with nice earrings or a bright bag. Don't try too hard to look fashionable...people will see right through your attempts.

2. Enjoy your lessons. You can do your work and still have a good time. Ask your teacher if you can work in pairs. This can make new friends. But keep quiet and do some work, or the teacher will probably split you up. If working in pairs is not an option, either talk very quietly to the person nearest to you while working, or get your head down and concentrate very hard. It is important to revise before tests and exams, and always try and get high grades. Do your best on homework, and always bring it on time. Remember to bring all the equipment you need.

3. Make friends. Be nice to everyone, don't give anyone a reason to be your enemy. Don't do anything trashy, like steal your best friend's boyfriend or get into a fight. Be nice and gentle with people, remember your manners and never lose your temper. You could get into a lot of trouble at school if you lose your head and go mouthing off at the wrong person.

4. Get out and meet the boys/girls. Don't be the person who hides in the corner and never approaches a boy/girl. Be friendly and casual with boys/girls, treat them like your friends and they will start seeing you in a new light. If you have a crush on someone, don't scare them by running over and declaring your love. Also, don't send them love notes or they will think of you as weird. Subtly ask them to the cinema, or tell them that you think they are cute or something. Don't be one of those girls/guys who dates everyone, and don't ever ever get desperate and date a total idiot. Respect yourself and never try and get a boyfriend/girlfriend by telling them you'll put out.

5. Maintain a neat appearance. Look clean and nice. Always have clean hair, and if you have a problem with frizz, sort it. A cool look in school is to straighten your hair, poker straight.However if you have wavy hair, smooth it out with some cream for loose sexy curls. Have fresh skin and try to keep spots away by taking any make up off at night and using a cleanser, toner and moisturizer. Brush your teeth twice a day, floss and use mouthwash. Use lip balm to get smooth lips, and pluck your eyebrows so that they look groomed. Wear deodorant and a nice perfume, and don't wear too much makeup. A common mistake is overdoing the fake tan and looking orange. Just stick to mascara and lipbalm for a natural but nice look.

6. Be calm and neutral before enemies. There will always be people who don't like you for whatever reason. You shouldn't be giving them a reason, so don't ever shout anything offensive at them or lose your temper. Remain calm and ignore them. They are probably just jealous. If they ever challenge you to a fight, walk away.

7. Respect your teachers. There will be teachers that you don't like, and teachers who don't like you. Pay attention in lessons and they should like you more. As for teachers you hate or simply don't get along with, get through the lesson by distracting yourself. Think about what you are going to do that night, but don't daydream or stop doing your work. If you are really good, you will be able to do the work while thinking about other things.

8. Be active after school. Join clubs, be social, go to netball or football practice. Or invite your friends to the cinema or bowling, or to a diner. Have fun, but always have enough time that night to go home and do any homework that you have. Also, getting sleep is important too, and remembering to pack your bag the night before.

9. Be organized for school mornings. You can make school seem better if you prepare well in the morning. Make sure you have everything packed, get a shower, take time to focus on your appearance. Also, it is important to eat a good breakfast. Try toast, cereal or crumpets! Also, drink a lot of water throughout the day and smile!

I got these tips from https://www.wikihow.com/Cope-in-SchoolCheck out the website, it really works.

i= stands for tips I may not suggest
Wow that is an awesome way of saying what you did! :eek: :eek:

You took the words out of my mouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back