UGH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chellybell123

Reaction score
Okay so it isn't that Imane girl it is another one of my friends Giannina. She is mean and rude. I was absent on friday and at recess we play this tag game girls against guys and I like this one guy in my class and she shouted it out real fast at recess. I know this because one of my other friends that I told my secret to told me. Then I asked Giannina about it and then she said only one person heard her then she said it was another guy named Brian. Then I asked her why she shouted it out and she said she couldn't resist. Then my friend Victoria told me to ignore her. Now since then she has been yeling that really fast at recess. Then my friend Victoria told me the person she likes. But I decided to not yell it out because I didn't want to be like her. Then she did it yesterday and then I finally shout it out at recess very fast. Then she got mad at me and told me if I was a real friend I wouldn't do that. Then I told her that she wasn't a real friend then. She told me that she was sorry and she wouldn't do it again so I forgave her. But today she shouted it out slowly, loudly, and clearly. Then I yelled at her saying she said she wouldn't do that. Then she said that she meant that she wouldn't shout it out extremely quickly. Then Victoria told me that a few other people heard so then she told me to start spreading it around to double the people that heard her shout that out. And I am the kind of person who loves to have revenge. But I am not sure if I should do that or not. What should I do? I am not sure because if I do do it then she probably would keep doing it to get revenge back on me but if I dont do it then she would just think that I am scared of her.

Okay so it isn't that Imane girl it is another one of my friends Giannina. She is mean and rude. I was absent on friday and at recess we play this tag game girls against guys and I like this one guy in my class and she shouted it out real fast at recess. I know this because one of my other friends that I told my secret to told me. Then I asked Giannina about it and then she said only one person heard her then she said it was another guy named Brian. Then I asked her why she shouted it out and she said she couldn't resist. Then my friend Victoria told me to ignore her. Now since then she has been yeling that really fast at recess. Then my friend Victoria told me the person she likes. But I decided to not yell it out because I didn't want to be like her. Then she did it yesterday and then I finally shout it out at recess very fast. Then she got mad at me and told me if I was a real friend I wouldn't do that. Then I told her that she wasn't a real friend then. She told me that she was sorry and she wouldn't do it again so I forgave her. But today she shouted it out slowly, loudly, and clearly. Then I yelled at her saying she said she wouldn't do that. Then she said that she meant that she wouldn't shout it out extremely quickly. Then Victoria told me that a few other people heard so then she told me to start spreading it around to double the people that heard her shout that out. And I am the kind of person who loves to have revenge. But I am not sure if I should do that or not. What should I do? I am not sure because if I do do it then she probably would keep doing it to get revenge back on me but if I dont do it then she would just think that I am scared of her.
Sorry. The bit in bold I didn't 100% understand. Who said she was sorry? Who yelled it out quickly? Your post is kind of jumbled up, so it is hard to understand properly.

Sorry. The bit in bold I didn't 100% understand. Who said she was sorry? Who yelled it out quickly? Your post is kind of jumbled up, so it is hard to understand properly.
Giannina told me she was sorry so I decided to forgive her that one time. Giannina shouted it out. Sorry about how it is jumbled up. And yeah I will try telling her that she is acting like a little kid and all that but I highly doubt it would work she is not the best person at listening to people.

Dont take the revenge. Be bigger than her and ignore it if you show that its not bothering you she will probly get bored and stop shouting it. But if you do decide to start shouting it then she will keep shouting it and now you know how horrible it is then why make her go through it? Yeah shes doing it to you tell a teacher. Just stay strong and prove you are the bigger person out of you to.

Hope I helped

Tamawho!!??

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say get revenge on her but if your school is very strict then maybe not. xD

Giannina told me she was sorry so I decided to forgive her that one time. Giannina shouted it out. Sorry about how it is jumbled up. And yeah I will try telling her that she is acting like a little kid and all that but I highly doubt it would work she is not the best person at listening to people.
Thanks for clearing that up ;)

Giannina doesn't sound the nicest of all people. She might be playing a joke, but it was cruel to do. Calmly and maturely ask her to stop and say its annoying you and is pulling apart your friendship. Try not to get into any arguments or fights - It won't get any better if you do.

If she continues doing it, just ignore her.

I would tell her to quit yelling it out all together not just really quickly but all together she doesn't sound nice at all. I'm not the one to talk about maturity but that was real immature of her to yell that out after promising she wouldn't tell her to knock it off and maybe she will. And taking revenge will only make the issue worse so don't do that just talk to her one on one about it and tell her how it makes you feel. I pretty much repeated Puma XD but I agree with you puma ;) ! :) Good luck. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back