Ugliest and creepiest tamas O.O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Are there any characters that are so ugly, they creep you out? I think Bokutchi is the creepiest...but that doesn't mean I don't like him! The oldies are pretty scary, too. Not to mention this guy: :tarakotchi: What do you think?

Bokutchi.png

Bokutchi

Hands down, it has got to be Tsunotchi. When I got him on the v3 as my first adult ever back when I was 7 years old, I nearly cried because it was so scary looking and was so far from the Mimitchi I was hoping for.

Tsunotchi.gif

i would like to say my all time least favorite tamagotchi is kikitchi. I very much dislike monkeys and he looks like one so i do not like him. I know he's supposed to be cute too which annoys me because i think he's ugly.

Kikitchi_blue.PNG

As far as creepy, i wouldn't call him that. So my answer for creepiest is marotchi. she is like a fat geisha head with feet. do not like. D<

Marotchi_.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Shinshitchi

123_Shinshitchi.gif

I find him creepy...

All of the Tamagotchis which are designed to look like people/humans. Yuck. XD

Especially the "oldie" characters.

Haha, I actually really enjoy all the characters you guys chose as creepy/ugliest. XD

I don't know, I like them all, really. Not going to lie though, I was kind of upset when my female V3 evolved into a Bill. I mean, don't get me wrong, I did want to get that character at one point, but that fact that it was female just creeped me out. XD XD

Bill.PNG

Haha, I actually really enjoy all the characters you guys chose as creepy/ugliest. XD

I don't know, I like them all, really. Not going to lie though, I was kind of upset when my female V3 evolved into a Bill. I mean, don't get me wrong, I did want to get that character at one point, but that fact that it was female just creeped me out. XD XD
i never played a v3. i am surprised bill could be female! xD that is crazy, what were they thinking haha.

Hahahaha I know. XD XD I had named her Lucy. I showed my friends (they don't play Tamas but I openly play with mine around them, even if they bug me about it XD) and we all had a good laugh, at poor Lucy's expense. I loved her none the less. XD

i would like to say my all time least favorite tamagotchi is kikitchi. I very much dislike monkeys and he looks like one so i do not like him. I know he's supposed to be cute too which annoys me because i think he's ugly.

Kikitchi_blue.PNG

As far as creepy, i wouldn't call him that. So my answer for creepiest is marotchi. she is like a fat geisha head with feet. do not like. D<

Marotchi_.PNG
xDD I hate the fat geisha Marotchi too. D: SPAM = Someone punched a Marotchi.

Shinshitchi

123_Shinshitchi.gif

CREEPY!!!

That's a "little" offensive. o_o

-------------------------------------------

Anyways, I hated Tarakotchi and Bill the most.

That's a "little" offensive. o_o

-------------------------------------------

I am sorry if I offended you, I did not mean to.

However, I do not see how me saying that shinshitchi is creepy is anymore offensive than saying that marotchi is a fat geisha head with feet. The topic is which tamagotchi character is the most creepy/disliked in your opinion, and I answered.

However, I do not see how me saying that shinshitchi is creepy is anymore offensive than saying that marotchi is a fat geisha head with feet. The topic is which tamagotchi character is the most creepy/disliked in your opinion, and I answered.
*sorry, double post. :|*

It's okay, and sorry too. :| I respect your own opinion, but this topic as some characters that people might like, or dislike, so this topic can be sort of mean to other members who like the dislikes characters in here.

It's okay, and sorry too. :| I respect your own opinion, but this topic as some characters that people might like, or dislike, so this topic can be sort of mean to other members who like the dislikes characters in here.
Exactly.

Personally, I don't say I don't like any characters based on looks (and really, that's all you can judge a tamagotchi on anyway) because it'd be kind of mean like Orandatchi said. I'll admit that I like some characters more than others, but I wouldn't call any of them ugly or creepy. And, well, these are TAMAGOTCHI characters. To me, it's almost impossible for a tamagotchi character to not be cute in some sort of way. That's just my two cents.

To me, no tamagotchi character is ugly. Each of them has their own personality and style. Each of them are always cute and my best friends. No matter what they look like. It's what's on the inside that counts.

Defiantly Bokutchi
180px-Bokutchi.png
and Agetchi
180px-Agetchi.jpg
and Moriritchi, Lovelitchi and Meloditchi's eyes are a bit creepy too... No offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back