UGLIEST tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats the Ugliest tamagotchi you can get?

• Decotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bill

• Paparatchi

• Tarakotchi

• Mohitamatchi

• Kuchipatchi

• Nikatchi

• Obotchi

• Piroriroritchi

• Hinotamatchi

• Masktchi

• Gozarutchi

• Androtchi

• Bunbuntchi

• Billotchi

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Mimiyoritchi

• Megatchi

• Warusotchi

• Kurokotchi

• Sekitoritchi

• Hidatchi

• Nazotchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzum22

Reaction score
I think Decotchi is the ugliest thing on earth, so i decided to make a poll asking you which tama makes you want to scream when you get it. Not all of them i posted are necessarily ugly, but they are more so than others. I think the cutest are Mimitchi Young Mimitchi, Mizutamatchi, Mametchi, Young Mametchi, Memetchi, Chomametchi, Pyonkotchi, and Pipotchi. These are all for V3 by the way. VOTE! :D

It's Spelled Kuchipatchi. I think all those tamagotchi are good lookin EXCEPT SEKITORITCHI That ugly Sumo/Robot/Cleaner.

no, there are some rather ugly tamagotchis but i guess that just makes you appreciate the better looking ones more when you get them. and i dont think decotchi should be in the very healthy category because it is just repulsive looking :mimitchi:

i love them all but theres one i really don't like BIILLL!!!! OMGOSH hes SO ugly good thing i've never gotten him

I think Piroriroritchi is pretty... odd looking. But none of the Tama's are really that bad as adults. I think Honathci is the less prettiest cause it kind of looks like a worm... but I'm sure if my Tama turned into one I would still look at it as cute. But Piroriroritchi looks distasteful... it's like puberty at it's worst for the Tama's.

I hate Paparatchi there hideous once my friend who no longer my friend got one when she still was my friend and now when I see it in bump I feel like to laugh at her and say ha ha shame when you got one of the ugliest charatars (well I think) .not to rude or anything but I fell like saying b**** to her and its the stupidess reason why where not friends anymore we fighting over whos cat was cuter then I told her my nanas cat what about 22 and she said cats could only live up to 14 or somethig like that and she called me a lier and I keep on saying I wasn't lying and she wouldn't belive me so I walk off crying and she didn't care one bit!!! :( :p :p :D

I want to kill magatchi! * shows sharp teeth* It's so ugly, that when my friends get it (always) I want to smash their tamas! I've only gotten the cuties! :D

I think that all tamagotchis are cool on their own special way =).. I don`t care if my tama evolve into a good gootchi-- =)

I picked paparatchi...EWW!

why are mametchi and gozarutchi on the poll anyway?

and does everyone hate decotchi.

He is awesome if i was decotchi i would eat ur head off for saying decotchi is ugly.

:p :p :p :angry:

:huh: :) :p B)

:p :unsure: :unsure: :ph34r:

WOW! 8 people voted for Decotchi??? I think he's one of the cutest characters. Anyway, I voted for Paparatchi. But I also don't like Sekitoritchi, Bill, Hidatchi, Piroririroritchi, and Nikatchi. They are all ugly, but I love my Gotchis no matter how ugly they are.

GotchiGirl96

Aww.. someone voted for Kuchipatchi :'( lol. wow no one voted Tarakotchi? I happen to think Tarakotchi is adorable, my second favorite Tama, but my friend hates him and thinks he's the ugliest.

I voted for Gozarutchi heh. I used to get him and Maskutchi soo much that now when I get them, I get soo aggravated <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back