ugly characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitch tamagotchi is soo ugly, that u want it to be erased from all future tamas?

• bill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • paparatchi

• tarakotchi

• hanatchi

• masktchi

• decotchi

• sekitoritchi

• oyajitchi

• hohotchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PUNK

Reaction score
IN my opinion, these tamas are the WORST!!!

if u have any doubts or have other names for th eugly tamas plz reply!

(these are only v3) :eek: :huh: B) B) ;) ;) :pochitchi: :mametchi: :nazotchi: :mimitchi: :nyatchi: :unsure:

I had an ugly tama before it died. It was this robot looking thing. :eek: :lol: <---not like that but diff.

IN my opinion, these tamas are the WORST!!!if u have any doubts or have other names for th eugly tamas plz reply!

(these are only v3) :rolleyes: :huh: :huh: :huh: :mimitchi: :p B) B) B) :lol: :p :p
Hanatchi is really cute I am offended!

Whats strange is 3 of the 5 tamas that i want on my v3 so badly are on there.Paparatchi,Sekitoritchi(I want this one the most)and Decotchi.They may be ugly be they are the ones i want.The other two are megatchi and kurokotchi.I love all tamagotchis but if i had to choose one to be elimanated i would choose pipotchi.No offense to anyone. :rolleyes:

What? Tarakotchi in the ugly characters poll?!?!?!?! :angry: ;) ;) :angry: :angry: It's one of the cutest Tama in my opinion!

once i had a parparatchi and once it was closing up and i saw its chaped lips blah

Yep, my young mimichi turned into an ugly dectchi because it over weight so it could play many games in a row.

Hanatchi is really cute I am offended!
Yeah, hanatchi is so cute! :huh:

I don't think any are ugly. How would you like it if someone hated you and said you were ugly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back