uh, does anyone know whats wrorg with my avatar?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

megapatchi27

Reaction score
ok, so i put in my new avatar i got of the internet, and i put it on there, but all it did was make my old avatar biger. what happend? :) :angry:

Looks fine to me. If anything, it looks pretty small.

But yeahh. You need to click 'Remove Avatar' first. Then upload your new one. Or something like that.

thanks, but it only helped a litlle bit (no offence).i took away the avatar so there wasnt any avatar, i put on my new one, but it was the same one as before! :angry: but thanks 4 the help anyway. :)

I think we can see it, just you can't. Like, that happens to me. I got a new avatar, and I still see my old one, but everyone else sees the new one. I dunno why it happens, or how to fix it. It just, like, fixes itself eventually.

Oh, and, by the way, SHAME ON YOU Esther, for only helping "a little bit"

Bad child. you know better than that. -punishes-

XD

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Wow. Feebee, you are filled with avatar knowledge.

I didn't even know that. XD

And yes, I am a bad child.

REBEELLION!

.IsPunishedByFeebee.

That happened to me, I saved a photo and uploaded it, but after I saved it it was just an enlarged version of my old avatar. So what I did was save the picture again under a different file name a few times until it worked xP

It's probably just a little glitch.

it doesn't do that to me i changed my avatar yesterday and i didn't have to refresh it or nothing.

Do u like me avatar? Cute, isn't it? I think its really funny :D

Chocolate Bunny with Butt bit off: "My butt hurts"

Chocolate Bunny with ears bit off: "What?"

So funny!!!

just refresh, i think. well, does anyone know why i cant upload avatars, every time itry they say is private, ITS NOT! it just, like, me, I pic of me, +edited w/ hearts. why!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back