Uh-oh...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowfrost

Reaction score
Ha, I am sure you have heard me rant about Michael and whatnot no? xD

Well magor problem. My best friend Heather, likes him! HE LIKES ME! But they hang out and have 'inside jokes'

I feel left out and I am not gonna go "Yo Heath, stay away from my dude" or whatever!

HELP!

Same thing with Taylor, except she likes soeone else. I'm not so sure anymore though. I know how you feel.

I was worried about the same thing with me, Six-Eight, and Mion. I was worried because they were all in the same classes without me D: and then they're sitting together without me. I mean, without the whole "who lieks who" thing I STILL felt left out.

I'm not sure how I got over feeling jealous of my friend but this year I'm just.. not worried. I'm not worried about being left out because I never was left out, perhaps.

One thing I know (and you know) for absolute sure, your friend is not trying to flirt with him to get you mad. She doesn't even realize that you feel left out. She's not gossiping with her girlfriends "Omg hay I'm going to make Croweh feel left out hahaha loser" (Errr.. well, I sure hope not. Some people are capable of such things)

Counter with some inside jokes of your own. Or present your oppinion in a joking matter. "OMG like you guys are so not talking to me! It's a conspiracy!!! D:<" (dripping with sarcasm, o course)

I dunno if the right thing is to tell her directly that you feel all left out. It seems like the right thing to do, but I dunno.

Hmm, I've actually never had this problem before. I don't think your friend is purposely trying to leave you out. She probably doesn't even realize that she's making you feel left out. If she's your best friend I don't think she'd really be like, "yo dudez, i'm lyk so guna leave crow out frum evrythng!!! mwauauaa lulz"

Like pyonchit said, maybe go up to them and say something sarcastically, stating you feel left out, but with still lots of sarcasm. Then maybe they'll get the message. But if they don't, don't be afraid to talk to your friend directly about how you're feeling.

Good luck!

Thanks Pyonnie, Haha, Heather is like that though, she 'gossips' aboute people. Dx

They talk to a fish T.T

I guess I feel left out because I used to live near them and I moved, and now I am like Poof. out of the picture. I go back to school tomorrow, he always claim's it's because he is 'bored' well why can;t je be bored and call me when I dun have volleyball practice? D:< Grrr.. (Yes as pyon may know I hate Grrrss, cuz she read my profile X.x)

But hey, if he 'likes' her more than me, so be it. I just wanna see him happy you know? Maybe not, I wanna be happy and see him happy... Arg.

I am /litterally/ gonna scream.

Thanks GG96

And did mention she was sleeping over on saturday and likez, she was all (at 3 am...x.x)

"Like lulz we all no he lyks u and mez itz soh ovioulsyy lolz... I lyke hym, jkjk byt hys hot! o.0"

I was all like "You did NOT just say that to croweh! x.x YOU DIE! *Pulls out sword*"

I was like, dead after she said thatz. X.X

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanna see him happy you know? Maybe not, I wanna be happy and see him happy... Arg.
I am /litterally/ gonna scream.
We really do have a lot in common.

Ooooh.... 600 posts.

I went to a birthday party yesterday with everybody there and I had to go in the house and cool down for a few minutes. Then we played tackle football, I "accidentally" tackled him hard. He's been best friend since 2nd grade, and a great guy, but I've done stuff like that before because (I think) of my bipolar disorder, and Taylor always gets mad. And those two were whispering behind my back the whole time.

Hm, I am a person who doesn;t think and blurts stuff out so dun llisten or consider what I say X.X

I would have walked up behind them and be like "Hi. so waddah talking about?" xD But thats just me, I am a very... erm.. different person. XD

I have outbursts too, but they are different. I usually don't really think before I talk, though.

Good point. That also happens every once in a while. In fact, I happened last week. I started swearing at my friend because I was mad because he liked Taylor, and then he told her, and she got mad at me again. What else is new?

I haven;t had school for two weeks so nothing much with Michael going on, I haevn;t heard from him AT ALL and he has my number. But get this, Heather has seen him four times already! Urg.

Ummm... If Andrew and Taylor saw each other outside of school, I doubt they'd tell me. I'd rather not know anyway.

I know the feeling next time they tell me 'Oh amd Heather was at my house..." I am going to scream "WELL KEEP THAT INFORMATION AT YOUR HOUSE!" or something, she rubs it in, urg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back