uh... this has happened before...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uras r us

Reaction score
1okay so my brother (v5.5 owner matt) was debugging his v4.5 and failed. but then one day i saw him at the character select screen! :D and he got a mimitchi (he loves mimitchis) so i was connectin em with my fine-workin v4.5 and one moment it froze! :eek: then it broke alltogether. well not really... he fixed it and now its normal. that was queston. 1 :lol:

2 i had teen pregnacey (i call it that) and the 1 layer of back was off my v4 (i had to put the battery in the freezer and lost the back) so my first danny (gozarutchi) :) so i did'nt even drop it and it froze and the screen went blank. he fixed it for me... then i gave it to him... :D he reset it but thats question 2

3 my brothers v4 (the one i gave to him) i dropped it on the floor by acident (it still had the back off) And i heard it beep and picked it up. it was crying. (teens dont cry!) i pressed A to get to the disipline icon to give him a praise... Beeeeeeooooooop. Yep screen goes blank. i was scared and ran to my bedroom but my brother just pushed in the battery. it worked. its fine right now! (still a flame dude though)

thats it but it happened thrice :D can you please help? they all had good battery power. BUT i KNOW it has something to do with the battery.

Hmmm... I don't know. Maybe the batteries were out of date. They expire sometimes. I'm not sure though. Was it your Tama with the teen pregnancy? I don't get this it's kind of confusing.

Well,I debuged my v3 so i know what your talking about!Mine does that to.when you debug it your tama becomes REALLY fragile so you have to be very careful with it.

But a pregnate teenager?wow thats really wered.If you need help with debuging,pm me!

If the back was off, and you've been handling the batteries (getting fingerprint oils on them,) the batteries may not have a good connection. Also, there may have been some graphite (from pencil lead) still on the circuit board from the debugging attempts. Either of these can cause abnormal behaviour.

For question number 3, it is normal for teens to cry when they call for training. As for the rest, I agree with the members above.

Hmmm... I don't know. Maybe the batteries were out of date. They expire sometimes. I'm not sure though. Was it your Tama with the teen pregnancy? I don't get this it's kind of confusing.
nope... its not my v4.5 with teen pregnacey that happend a long time ago now shes a grandma. :kusatchi: i never take any chances with my v4.5. v5 owner matt does though. he debugged his v4 and it worked then he stuck something in the circuitboard.... -_- anyway evr since i gave him my v4 there has been a LOT of glitches like age... 0 yrs! anyway i did drop the v4 on the floor and i did'nt pick it up until it beeped.

If the back was off, and you've been handling the batteries (getting fingerprint oils on them,) the batteries may not have a good connection.  Also, there may have been some graphite (from pencil lead) still on the circuit board from the debugging attempts.  Either of these can cause abnormal behaviour.
thanks i think evryone is right tho... but i cant find the back its somewhere under the couch XD i might wanna put it back on... oh and fireball602 i dont debug... i hate it... i like my tamas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back