uhh...teen going to preschool?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyano**

Reaction score
Ok, so I was eating dinner and my tama evolved. I figured i could wait until dinner was over to see what she was. She was an itchigotchi. After dinner i took a shower and when I got out the door button was lit up so i clicked on it. It showed my tama going to PRESCHOOL and she was a teen!! I don't have her any more, she died of old age but if it happens again i wanna know what to do!! Please help! -_-

Its suppose to do that your preschool teacher gives you something to go to elementary school and then the door icon will light up again sometime later and you can go to elementary school. Either that, or you can just go to the door icon when its not lit up and press away and our tama will go to school. No biggy! That is a Music Star tamagotchi, right?

yup, its a music sar but when i went to the door my tama went to preschool!! it happened when she was an adult to!

hey you took my avvie only you colored the cat yellow! :furawatchi: :lol: :( D:<

whoa, I'm guessing glitch if your adult tamagotchi is still going to preschool!!!

that happened to me too! i just reset it but im afraid it'll do that again with my new character! :chohimetchi:

that happened to me too! i just reset it but im afraid it'll do that again with my new character! :chohimetchi:
Hello! First off, welcome to TamaTalk. :) Since you just joined, you may not have had the chance to check out the User Guide to the site yet. In it is a specific segment on bumping topics - that is, posting in topics that have been inactive for 3 months or more. This particular topic has not been posted in since January 2009. I know you mean well but we do expect members to become familiar with the site rules. Please be sure to read up on the topic regarding How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping and let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back