Uhh...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That happened to me once, and it was kind of scary. Unless it happens again, you don't need to call your doctor or anything. You probably needed food/water/etc or you could be getting sick. I hadn't had enough to drink when it happened to me AND I was getting sick.

Hope you're feeling better. :huh:

That happened to my friend once.

She actually fainted though.

She went blind and deaf, and she was really hot as well. She's fine now, she was only out for a minute or two. Yeah, she was dizzy as well.

That is EXACTLY what happened to my friend. Except she fainted :puroperatchi:

But I think you'll be fine. If it does happen again, go see your doctor. It might have just been the temperature.

Best Wishes,

[[.x.. b a r k y ..x.]]

That happens to me every time I pass out! I get really dizzy, I see black blobs, I cant breath, and I feel like I have cotton in my ears. then, I feel really weird and the world starts backing out of my vision like it's zooming out.

I also feel dizzy and see those black blobs whenever I get out of bed in the morning or get up from laying down. I told my mom and she said it was normal.

That happened at my christmas concert.. My music teacher made the "tall" people or 'tallies' as he says it sing really really high notes and all of us were like gasping for air, and we were dizzy, and our hearing was really bad, and we all had fevers for the rest of the night x.x I BLAME OUR MUSIC TEACHER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back