Uhhh My head hurts...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
Well I am going to spain this afternoon and It will be 12:00am when I arrive there. It doesnt help I am so tired because I was excited last night that I could get to sleep at 11:10pm

-RS

Could you go to sleep on the plane :p .

I do that when I'm so excited about something I can't sleep - Or I stay up most of the nigh organising stuff [i'm a neat freak kind of]

Well I am going to spain this afternoon and It will be 12:00am when I arrive there. It doesnt help I am so tired because I was excited last night that I could get to sleep at 11:10pm
-RS
Congrats about going to spain! Are you taking a break from TT? BOT: Sleep on the plane! You can ask the stewardess for a blanket & pillow and catch up on those ZZZZZZZZZZZZ"s

HIH(hope I Helped)

TT101

-RS
Well whether you get lots of sleep or not, jetlag is still going to rear its ugly head lol. Or not...depending on the time difference you're travelling to.

-RS
I no this may be off topic but if theres a word or something ud like to know just pm me cus i live in argentina where they speak i szspanish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back