umino resetting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan325

Reaction score
hello, potatoes

hi guys :)

i have a question:

so i started up my umino after a while yesterday, and it was fine the whole day, but suddenly in the evening, it reset itself! so today, i restarted it,i immediately fed it, but right then it reset itself again! so i restarted it AGAIN, and now it's been restarted for about 12 mins. does anybody know what happened?because i don't want this to happen again

also, when it restarted the first time, i was playing the game. when it restarted, the treasure chest i chose was only half visible, only the right side was visible because suddenly, the treasure chest wasn't in the middle of the screen, but on the left, because of that, you couldn't see the left side of it. then some lines of pixels appeared, as if it was crashing, then the screen went blank for a second, and then it reset. the second tme it reset, the pixels immediately "crashed" and then it reset.

Please help!

Thank you in advance! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like short circuit to me, tbh. Not sure what you could do about that tho, cause I can't see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried putting art foam in with the batteries? That is what I typically recommend if it's trying to reset. (being the batteries coming loose) (thin cotton can work too)

Sounds like batteries might not be making contact enough, but I had a vpet with this same issue and believe it was the circuits. It really depends and sometimes it's hard to tell.

Have you experimented by pressing on the battery cover or turning it various ways to see if it does it?

since the last time i reset it, it sayed ok and didn't reset itself anymore :)

also, i din't press on the battery cover,no. because if i were to let it go of too much, the batteries wouldn't make contact and so it would reset itself, but then it would be my fault. but normally, it's ok.

also, i don't have art foam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back