Umino Tamagotch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleyJ

Reaction score
Hellooooooo ^,^

This thread is dedicated to my Japanese Oceangotchi~!

He hatched on 9/11/11 (or was it 9/10?), but I totally forgot to get pictures! He started out as a Planktonchi and is now a Kuragetchi! Pictures...

6141526969_7683d002e0.jpg

Since I've had to do so much driving lately, the most I can do is feed him sweets to keep his Happiness up X___X

So he's 81 pounds! Playing a ton of the (*dies*) Chest Game to get him back to a healthy weight.

6142126604_be3d885f36.jpg

He is a handfull! When they said he's the hardest Tamagotchi to take care of, they meant it! Especially when you have two toddlers running around trying to snatch him from you.

I bought him off of eBay about six years ago, and I played with him like once. That's why he's all dirty, I actually had to take him completely apart to clean underneath the "C" button because it was unresponsive. The peeling on the screen is an old screen protecter, not the actual screen, but the paint is rubbing off on the top :p

Be back tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
It wont let me edit?

Anyway, this is now for all three of my tamas.

European V1~~~~~~~~

Koki was born on Friday, 9/9/11. She hatched into an adorable little white Babytchi.

An hour later, she turned into a Marutchi, and is now an Ichigotchi.

6147849378_660ee6893b.jpg

Aside from the Angelgotchi, the European V1 (that is what version it is, right?) is my favorite!

Connection V4.5~~~~~~~~

Toki hatched into a ShiroTsubutchi on 9/11/11. He turned into a Kuribotchi and is now a Hujakutchi.

I spend all day long taking care of him, I really thought he would have turned into something cuter O,o

6147849918_519ed7d18b.jpg

Koki and Toki will be in an arranged marriage. Koki agrees and just adores Toki, she has all four smiley faces for him. Toki only has two for her though, and it took quite a few connections to get them that high. I guess he needs some more time to get used to the idea!

Oceangotchi~~~~~~~~

All day yesterday, while I did everything I normally do, I played the Chest Game.

It took a LONG time, but I got his weight down from 81 pounds to 8 pounds!!

6147301253_c39481dc62.jpg

I was so excited!!

...That is... until I accidently left him across the room, and he started beeping franticly. I raced over to see a polar bears nose sticking into the side of the screen! I snached up my baby Ocean and presssed the buttons, but it was too late T__T

It ate him.

6147850600_c03087c99e_o.png

So yesterday afternoon, I resat him.

I think we'll call her "Ponyo". My son absolutely adores Ponyo, and it's on all day long. All I hear is, "Ponyo! Ponyo! PONYO!! NOOOOOOOOOO!! PonYOOOOO!"

So we'll call her Ponyo :)

This is Ponyo as an egg...

6147940590_f65110d8fe.jpg

As a cute wittle baby!

6147940996_bd789d95c6.jpg

And now.

6147948258_843e03145f.jpg

I've done a very good job with her weight this time around. She weighs a whopping 7 pounds :D

She gets attacked sooooo much more often than her brother did. So often that I actually got a picture of it.

6147947896_455da513b6.jpg

That's part of what makes this tama so hard. The hearts dissapear so quickly, and you have to try about every 3-5 minutes to fill them back up. You get half way done, an octopus comes out of the chest to squirt you, and you have to start allover again. It's so much easier to just give sweets, but then they gain too much weight and die faster :(

My angelgotchi should be here in about 9 days! I can't wait to add her ^__^

Oceangotchi~~~~~~~~

Our Ponyo is the same as ever :)

6150810671_3e2ec23751.jpg

We get squirted like every other game, but she's doing good. Her weight is a bit high (27 pounds) but we're working on it.

I'm nervous because this is the day every one of my other Ocean tamas have either gotten sick and passed, or eaten :(

European V1~~~~~~~~

I woke up to this. In place of my sweet strawberry-like Itchigotchi was this.

6150809631_9f84586d4e.jpg

Kuchipatchi. A Kuchipatchi?! Srsly?! I took excellent care of her and she turned into a Kuchipatchi.

I'm going to have to look up a character guide. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Connection V4.5~~~~~~~~

6151358332_4f78f05861.jpg

This is nice. Very nice. He's cute.

Celebetchi, I think? I like him now ^___^

And he likes Koki! They show a heart when they exchange gifts now. I guess she just needed to mature alittle before he professed his love for her. Or maybe it took a while because he can't see her true beauty? I wouldn't want to marry someone that I don't know what they look like either. Good thing she has a nice personality.

6151359308_f4c80c8ccf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice log, i really like it. I hope you keep it up. I have a toddler too, i feel you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back